A brief introduction to TC <3

nimaal

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
This is my beautiful boy TC, he's around 13yrs old and is the love of my life (shhh, don't tell my partner this). He's so gentle and loving, spends a lot of time dribbling on me and purring. When I'm ill he snuggles up in bed with me and keeps me warm and to be honest occasionally I sneak off to bed during the day just to get more snuggles from him. He gives me kisses and lies along my back at night which is one of the best feelings in the world.

He has shared my life for 10 years now and before then was a friend's cat (I kinda stole/rescued him when I moved out) and there hasn't been a day where I haven't been so happy to see him! I even wake up at night and check to see where he is... which if not in bed with me is beside me on his own duvet on the floor by the radiator.

He's spoiled as much as he can be, especially at the moment with no-name being here, it's quite difficult sometimes as he has a very, very sensitive stomach so is on a strict diet although recently I've been trying new foods as he needs some variation and have hopefully found a couple more brands that will help him live a varied life instead of the general boredom at meal times. Even now I'm waiting for more toys and things to arrive from Zooplus so that I can spoil him that little bit extra!

He's my companion and my friend

http://s1080.photobucket.com/albums/...ekolou/TC%203/

missm

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
So sweet - I love the black spot on his chin

(just curious - does his name "TC" mean anything or did you just like the letters?)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

nimaal

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank-you
He is the most handsome cat I've ever had the joy to share my life with, which is not to say the other cats weren't handsome/pretty. The pictures sadly do not do him justice as he's a gorgeous glossy blue and white colour, I'm sure I have better pictures but I think they are on the old computer so it might take me a while to find them.

As for his name, he was called TC when I pinched him and I don't believe in changing names so he stayed as TC... We like to think of him as 'The Cat' although a lot of times I find myself humming the theme to Top Cat.

cattoys

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
What a sweetheart, I really like the pattern of his face..

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
TC is so adorable!! I can see why you are so in love with him.
How could you not be with that face??

Asteria

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww, TC is such a handsome boy!
I love his coloring and the upside down heart the blue chin makes on his face.