A boy or a girl?

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Oz'sMum

It's typical of the kids in our family. Awkward from day 1. We wouldn't have them any other way.

Just looking at the smilies and spotted this, thought it was funny although it has nothing to do with my message.
That smiley's great! Slightly surreal in a thread about babies, but hey, love it all the same!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

oz'smum

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by boys mum

voted boy,what do we get if we win??
You'll all be rewarded for your time, with plenty of pics of the little one, posted by a proud Nanna next March.

caprice

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by darkeyedgirl

Girl!

Just because little girls are made of sugar, spice & everything nice. Boys stink. (according to my daughter)
That's why I want a girl
I would be happy with either, truthfully!

darkeyedgirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm kidding re: BOYS STINK. I'd give anything to be able to have a son, a playmate for my daughter, etc. But alas I'm sterile as a cotton ball. (my choice)

so I love partaking in these little guessing games! Be sure to post pics regardless of what she has!!!

mommalori

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Ha ha I love this question. because normally I bet all the pregnant women 50 cents double to nothing (I pay them a dollar wrong, they don't pay me right)... But I can usually tell by looking at how they're carrying! (there have been exceptions) but I rarely have to pay out.