A bonus in my cereal not listed on the box!!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by slitty_kittay

Dan loves liver stew - I'm not a fan but we were cooking it one night because he likes it. He cut into the thing, and I heard him man scream. There was a massive puss filled cyst in the middle of the cow liver.
Eeeeek!, i " did " like liver
How horrible

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks, everyone. This thread should help my diet.

I smashed a head of lettuce once and removed the core and about a dozen or so earwigs came scurrying out.

joanne511

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think I should have eaten dinner before reading this thread!

You can bet your bottom dollar that I'm going to carefully check my food tonight before I take a single bite!

rarepuss

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
i had a half-full box of pasta noodles sit on a shelf for at least a few months, when i went to open it again, it was full of little white worms, all over the noodles - I FREAKED OUT. Threw out all my other noodle boxes, just in case

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I remember we were having meat and veggies for dinner once at Nana and Grandads and on top of Grandads piece of silverbeet was a little caterpiller, that had obviousely been cooked too!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's one thing I don't like about growing my own broccoli!!!
I don't use pesticides so when I'm cutting it up I have to watch for the green cabbage looper "worms" and remove fthem before blanching.
I remember one yr they were alot of them and even though the broccoli was thoroughly looked at before blanching I had a hard time eating any of it through the winter months.