8 weeks and counting.............

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks Amigo....the purpose of this thread was just for everyone to give me a guess on what will happen this year when Jerry goes on his annual bike a thon ride in August......in the best case, if he's going to find a kitten, and he usually does, that it be a boy/girl, (doesn't matter to me) and that it be strong and healthy.........

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Does he do the bike-a-thon for charity? We have a HUGE bike race here in Philly.... it was last weekend. The streets were a mess, all closed off and detours everywhere!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl

Does he do the bike-a-thon for charity? We have a HUGE bike race here in Philly.... it was last weekend. The streets were a mess, all closed off and detours everywhere!
Yes, he is head of the EMS that volunteers for the bike a thon every year. If you fall down and go boom, he patches you up!

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

Thanks Amigo....the purpose of this thread was just for everyone to give me a guess on what will happen this year when Jerry goes on his annual bike a thon ride in August......in the best case, if he's going to find a kitten, and he usually does, that it be a boy/girl, (doesn't matter to me) and that it be strong and healthy.........

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I voted for finding a sickly boy and bringing it home. You'll fall in
love
with him immediately, so you won't want to send him to Susan. Your new little boy will be nursed back to full health in no time by his wonderful new Meowmy.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Even though I don't "want" any more kits, I can't say no..........

Let's see if I can find a box with holes in it......just in case.............I wonder how long it takes to get to the UK?

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
5 more weeks and counting till Jerry goes........I feel like making an appt at my vets for the "probable" sick kitty that Jerry will "probably" find!
They're always booked when I try to get the new ones in!!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We were at my SIL's farm and they lots of barn kitties who come and eat at the garage. Of course one has a URI and one eye was all goopy and I had to clean it and say to myself just walk away from this kitten!!!

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

5 more weeks and counting till Jerry goes........I feel like making an appt at my vets for the "probable" sick kitty that Jerry will "probably" find!
They're always booked when I try to get the new ones in!!
I feel that this would be a good course of action. You may want to start kitten proofing your house too!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise

Ok, every 3rd weekend of August, which is about 8 weeks from now, Jerry goes on his Bike a Thon, Pedal to the Point. 3 out of the last 4 years, he has found sick kittens all alone out in the backroads of NE Ohio. Thus, how we came about Petals, Tiggy and Bailey...........

I'm going to start taking votes now......what do you think.......will or will Jerry not come home this year with another sick kitten.............???? Part of me of course wants him too, but then, another part of me says, another one??? In my 900 sq ft home????

So, let me hear your predictions...........
well, i didn't choose enought things! i did choose 2, but didn't realize there were more i could choose - that'll teach me not to read carefully!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, one more week to go guys..........will Susie or won't Susie be getting a new kitten this year????

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm just hoping it doesn't leukemia positive, mostly for its sake, but just as much for mine!!!!!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey you guys..........I don't think my little home can fit another kitty, but I would never turn it away either.........

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Hey you guys..........I don't think my little home can fit another kitty, but I would never turn it away either.........
Oh yes it can
Little cute kittens dont take up much room

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He will, it will be a little boy, and it will be sick- but you'll nurse it back to health

rumpleteazer

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Bless his heart that he reaches out to these little ones in need! I voted that he will bring one home, it will be a little boy, and it will be sick, and while you nurse him back to health, he will worm his into your heart!
Not that it's hard for them to do that!!

But I'm with the rest of you. I can't stand people who feel the need to just dump animals! How would they like to be a helpless little kitten and get dumped in a river?! We got our kitty Max because my sister was on a walk with her boyfriend and someone had dumped him and his sisters on a secluded trail to freeze or be racoon food.
But they all have happy homes now.