8 Indoor Newbies Here.. =)

xomycatsxo

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hi everyone,

My name is Teshia- I am from NH. I am 28, married w/ 2 children and 8 indoor "loves of my lives". As soon as I figure out how to post pictures (and edit them like everyone else does) I'll get pics of my babies. Most are rescues, altered if they're old enough and totally run the house! We also have 2 labs, but yeah- the cats still run the house. =) My two newest kitties (10 wks old), Lily and Moose (Bengals) are laying on my lap as I type on my notebook. =) Ha, these 2 have come in and been a force to be wreckoned with. I believe everything happens for a reason - and my cats came into my life for a reason- and I'm so honored to provide them w/ a safe home and unconditional love. =) I look forward to sharing all my passion for my cats with everyone, as well as hearing about all your babies! =)

Have a good night,
Teshia

emb_78

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome Teshia!!
You'll love it here. I have 7 babies as you can see!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

xomycatsxo

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thanks for the replies and welcomes! =)

I will be posting pics shortly of some of the kitties- I uploaded them to the site everyone here recommended. My next goal is to downsize them - they were as big as the whole screen when I posted some last night! =)

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there Teshia
- we're so happy to welcome you and your kitties to TCS. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay with us - we're one great big family and you'll find loads of friends here. If I can help at all while you're finding your way around TCS just click on my username and send me a Personal Message - I'll do what I can to answer your questions

Look out for a PM about posting and resizing piccies

xomycatsxo

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thanks! I think I resized. I did 25% which was the smallest they offered. I don't have any of the software on my notebook to do it - so hopefully it won't be too big!

This is a pic of Moose.. my rescue Bengal, taken about 2 weeks ago at 8 wks old. =)

xomycatsxo

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Yeah, looks like it worked! Okay, so here are some more of the crew...

This is Moose playing..

Next one is Lily, his sister..

And then the two of them playing..

I have 6 more cats to go. =) This is a new notebook for me so most of my pics were on the notebook that crashed- so I have to take new ones and post those soon. =)

xomycatsxo

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Okay, here is another one. These are the 3 I rescued.. Reba, Socks and Junie..

Actually, okay- one more. Hehe. Here's Lily playing:

Have a good day!

trixshar

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi Teshia

I have 10 indoor rescues (9 feral-born) and feed 1 to 3 outside. I trap-neuter-release whoever I can't tame, and they have free meals at my house outside for as long as they keep coming. The dynamics are interesting and lap competition lively, but they are funnier than television.

Welcome!
Tricia (near San Francisco)

Originally Posted by xomycatsxo

Hi everyone,

My name is Teshia- I am from NH. I am 28, married w/ 2 children and 8 indoor "loves of my lives". As soon as I figure out how to post pictures (and edit them like everyone else does) I'll get pics of my babies. Most are rescues, altered if they're old enough and totally run the house! We also have 2 labs, but yeah- the cats still run the house. =) My two newest kitties (10 wks old), Lily and Moose (Bengals) are laying on my lap as I type on my notebook. =) Ha, these 2 have come in and been a force to be wreckoned with. I believe everything happens for a reason - and my cats came into my life for a reason- and I'm so honored to provide them w/ a safe home and unconditional love. =) I look forward to sharing all my passion for my cats with everyone, as well as hearing about all your babies! =)

Have a good night,
Teshia

xomycatsxo

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thanks Winter!! I think I replied last night to one of your posts as well. =)

Trix- I LOVE that you do feral work .. and what a relief to hear all of your companion cats are indoors! =) As you can tell, I'm a big advocate!! We have an awesome Yahoo Group of people that have tons of indoor cats. =) I'd LOVE to hear about your feral work.. I've been wanting to do that as well. I live in the country though and have not seen any in the two years I've been here (which is a good thing) so now I'm trying to come up w/ different ideas of how to still do this. =) Any input would be awesome! Thanks!

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi, Sierra, Serenity and I welcome you to TCS!
So glad you've joined us and look forward to getting to know you better!
I would be so happy to help you in any way as you learn your way around the site. Please, simply click on my user name and send me a Private Message!

dmcwlvssr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to you and your beautiful fur kids! I am donna proudly owned by the incredible trio

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
a bit belated but...

Welcome to TCS

awwww look at moose & lily!! OMG they are adorable - such innocent looking faces they have - wonder if thats a true representation

Reba, Socks and Junie are also simply stunning - so very very glad you joined us here

welcome again from me and my boys

xomycatsxo

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thanks Huggles.. they are all my babies. =) I have plenty more but didn't have pictures handy of them (new laptop). As soon as my hubby gets the new pics we took downloaded, I'll have to add some more. =)

purity

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Only just seen this thread - welcome to TCS

Love the pictures of your kitties, I have a special soft spot for begals too. Would love to have a couple, if I had the room for them!