8-Bit is off to the vet

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Did he poo yet????? Man, It's getting late! He must be holding out on you! Give him a little Tuna- that'll do the trick! hope all goes/went well!
Jasmine went to the vet too today so 8-bit has some company

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
8-Bit did NOT poop! Oh well, I'll have to run the sample over sometime this week.
He's healthy, but we have to back off the wet food because he's not a kitten any more. She doesn't want it stopped completely, just a little less than he is eating now. She said I'm feeding him too much, too often, and he is eating too quickly. This meowmy has to learn that food does not equal love.

My vet also told me about the kitties that she has, and I was just amazed. She had a little feral sweetie that stayed in her room for a year and a half. She moved in a litter box, and thought that she would never come out. Well, she had to go do some education seminar out of state and had a pet sitter stay over at her house. When she came back, the little girl was running about with all the other cats. The pet sitter said that she hated him so much she left the bed room when he was sleeping!

Thanks for all the vibes and prayers. 8-Bit was such a good boy!