70's soul!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by rosiemac

"Jive Talking", that was my Bee Gees fave
For me I gotta go with "Staying Alive" that one always gets me on the dance floor

quill_luv

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm a VERY young old soul born in '85! I love 60's, 70's, and 80's music, there is some great stuff out there. It's much better than today's music. I'm a huge Beatles fan, I've loved them since I was a kid and I've never stopped listening to them

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm Class of '75 and prefer '50s and '60s rock ' roll or country, with an affinity for Frank Sinatra and big band music. I DO like Donna Summer, though. You ain't seen nuthin', until you've seen the Tombstone Shady Ladies, slightly tipsy and singing "Bad Girls" at karaoke night

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I LOVE 70's soul! The O'Jays, Marvin Gaye, Al Green, The Bee Gees, The Isley Brothers, SOS Band, Gap Band (LOL), Earth, Wind and Fire, The Commodores the list goes on and on ......

Ohio Players, Kool and the Gang ........Parliamont ..... flashlight.......red light...... neon light ooooooo...... stop light .....(thats me singing)....

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Has anybody ever tried to do Donna Summer's MacArthur's Park and failed...miserably???

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

I LOVE 70's soul! The O'Jays, Marvin Gaye, Al Green, The Bee Gees, The Isley Brothers, SOS Band, Gap Band (LOL), Earth, Wind and Fire, The Commodores the list goes on and on ......

Ohio Players, Kool and the Gang ........Parliamont ..... flashlight.......red light...... neon light ooooooo...... stop light .....(thats me singing)....
Now for some reason I have "Carwash " in my head

"Theme From Shaft" is on now... He's a bad mutha- shut yo mouth!

Originally Posted by Abymummy

Has anybody ever tried to do Donna Summer's MacArthur's Park and failed...miserably???
I am proud to say I have never done karaoke, its bad enough that I subject my cats to my particular style of singing

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

I am proud to say I have never done karaoke, its bad enough that I subject my cats to my particular style of singing
I never said anything about karaoke!!! I try to do this song in the shower and end up shutting myself up!!!!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Abymummy

I never said anything about karaoke!!! I try to do this song in the shower and end up shutting myself up!!!!