7 week old kitten having continuous seizures

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

Here's to the good news and the kitten proofing keeping you busy so tomorrow comes round as quickly as it can and you have her home. 
  Lovely to hear the vet doesn't think there's any lasting brain or kidney damage.  It looks like you have one tough little kitty that wants to stick around with you guys, and after such a tough start in life maybe she will now be able to enjoy being safe and warm in a loving home.

I just looked at the Metacam information on a couple of sites and while most of the warnings are about repeated use there is some concern about occasional severe reactions, and vets not using as specified on the box so definitely worth chatting with your vet about.

I don't think I contributed much other than caring but thank you's are always nice:)   I hope they all stay well and that changing food and everything makes sure nothing recurs.  

And of course, if you manage to get any pictures of this little star when you bring her home I'm sure I'm not the only one who would love to see her. 

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
She is a gorgeous little kitty.  It is lovely to see her.  She has amazing ears and beautiful shape to her face.  

Sending vibes for a healthy and peaceful weekend with all of your furfamily, and that the trip to the vet shows good results for you all next week.  She must be very determined and resilient to have come through the last few weeks and I am sure being welcomed in to your loving home is a huge factor in this. 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

isisoctober17

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you o much for all your support!!! I'm so happy I found this web site!!! She is still full of energy and back to her normal self, so fingers crossed! Everything happens for a reason, and I believe I found her for a reason !!!!!