7 little wonders...

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my! Are you trying to make us jealous? Well, it worked! They are so precious.

bundylee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Waaaaaaa I want to cuddle them........ The 2 on the teddy look so like Amy. *Sigh*

They are gorgeous, they look so happy and well looked after. Great job Mum.

LOL Kumbulu! Yeah Vegimite!!! :tounge2:

Thanks for doing the pictures debby

We want more!!! We want more!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

debra myers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You guys are too much! THANK YOU all for your kind words of encouragement! Vegamite will certainly be a middle name
While my son is home tonight we will take individual pics and send them on to Aunti Debby in Iowa!
And Debby Thank you from the bottom of my hert for posting these for me.

Goldie is helping with bathing and kitty kisses some, but she is a little leary if she thinks I am watching!

The play pen looks terrible I know and they can ALL get out! Swinging from the curtains here we come.....weeeeeeeeee

bodlover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Deb, the kittens are just TOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!! How can you do this to me!!!! Now I need to get another baby!!!!! Oh my goodness I've got to have one!! (or 3!!) They aer just so adorable, and as Jeanie said, you have suceeded in making us VERY VERY jealous!!! BAD DEB!!!!!!!! :LOL:
And the playpen is great!! Kitts love a bit of "rough n tumble" anyway!!! Looks fab to me love!!! That pic of the kitties with your dog is fantastic.... kittens have no fear do they?? Good job your doggy is so good tempered!!!

to ALL of them!! (including Doggy)

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh I know they must be SOOOO much work, but they are SO CUTE!!!! I'm a little late in catching up, but the candy names are such a great idea.

Can't wait for more pics. *Sigh* So jealous of all the cuteness, not so jealous of all the work. LOL!!! :tounge2:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

debra myers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
With the feeding frenzies, I feel like I am in the movie Jaws

Debby, I forgot to tell you that the dog's name is Sheba. She came from a shelter in Vermont called Second Chance. She is VERY good with all the cats - so much so, that sometimes I think she IS a cat.....