6 yr old spayed female with urinary incontinence

Luca2016

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello everyone, my question is related to my cat as noted in the header. I have one product that works for my bby girl’s incontinence at the moment and that’s HomeoPet’s “leaks no more”. My issue is that the price has tripled over the last couple months and I was wondering if anyone knew of a product with the same results.

We visited multiple vets, and we’re in the process of getting an ultrasound of her kidneys and bladder because all seems to be an order, but she still has incontinence. She only seems to be having accidents while in deep sleep. She has had this condition for over two years and vets haven’t been able to figure out why. If anyone has experienced anything similar, I’d love to hear what you’ve experienced.

thank you!

Attachments

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Veteran
Purraise
Hi
When I typed in the request " product similar to homeopet leaks no more" the browser brought up quite a few products but none were less expensive that I could see. Only Natural Pet, Liquid Vet, Tomlyn, are decent to good products but if you decide to change you may have to test a couple to see what works for her 🤞

I wonder if her muscles relax so much when she's so deeply asleep that she dribbles a bit 🤔

fionasmom

Staff Member
Purraise
She is young for this to be old age related. In some cases with spayed females, it can be a result of estrogen deficiency, so you might ask your vet. This is probably more common in dogs, but can happen with cats.

Let us know what the ultrasound shows.