6 year old cat not eating

Status
Not open for further replies.

misterwhiskers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry to hear about Maxwell. As was recently said on another sad post, their time with us seems far too short. [emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji] RIP, Maxwell. [emoji]128532[/emoji]

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I am so sorry that this ended as it did.  I know that you did everything you possibly could for him.  I was, until I read that last post, going to suggest checking for pancreatitis, as I just went through that with Hekitty, and the symptoms were very nearly identical.  Luckily, my vet checked for it immediately, and she made a good recovery.  This was two months ago, and I'm still hovering over her food dish, making shre she is eating.

tobilei

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm so very sorry for the loss of your baby. No words are ever a comfort and no time is ever enough. Sending hugs x

Columbine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I'm so, so sorry to read this. Nothing anyone can say can make this easier. You gave him a wonderful life, and the best possible care. He knew for sure he was loved, and loved you right back in return.

:rbheart: Rest in peace Maxwell, you gorgeous boy :rbheart:
:angel: [emoji]128062[/emoji] :rbheart: [emoji]128062[/emoji] :angel:

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so sorry you had to let him go. You certainly did try your best for him, and it seems so harsh that you lost him. Six years is too young! Rest in peace Maxwell. :rbheart:

As per The Cat Site policy, this thread will now be locked out of respect. I suggest you make a tribute thread for Maxwell when you feel up to it at our Bridge forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.