6 puppies dumped on the side of the road...Pictures!

faith's_mom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

That's it!, take the easy option and dump them on the road side instead of dragging your lazy backside to a no kill shelter!!
People like that make me sick!
Some shelters don't make it extremely easy...when a puppy was dumped off at our home last year, the no kill in our town wouldn't take him even though our landlord didn't want two dogs, but wanted us to sponsor a dog until a kennel opened up; this was a 5 week old puppy, and my hubby and I didn't have that extra money to take care of the puppy, AND sponsor a dog at the same time, so I told them I would keep him and would check back later if i couldn't figure out a solution; fortunately the landlord agreed to let us keep him, or atleast keep him long enough to find a home. I'm not saying all no kills, or shelters in general are like this, and it doesn't excuse the dump offs (as there are other means of finding good homes), but sometimes circumstances cause people to lose rational thinking, and think that dropping the dog off in a 'busy' or a remote area is best. It's sad, but true, and fortunately for these puppies they will actually have a chance to be properly adopted out.

artgecko

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I second the lab/boarder collie...maybe australian shepherd? mix....wait and see what the ears do...

Why can't people at least take them to a shelter?! At least small cute puppies have a deacent chance at adoption at a shelter.

Art

jscole

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I second the lab/shepard/collie mix... regardless, they are super cute
who would do that to poor little defenceless puppies!?!?! they're the ones who should be left at the side of the road, not the pups... too bad I live so far away... you'd have one less pup to have to try to find a home for!! seriously lol

709juggalette

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Ugh...heartless people!
I see this all the time,not only with puppies,but adult dogs too.
Thats what happens when your involved with a rescue.

I am glad you found them and am sure they will have great homes in no time!!
Any update pictures???

clarets14

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Awww what cute puppies if i lived near you i would have took them all. some people should not have animals

kalikat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The little b/w girl is gorgeous & looks to be b/c cross. A couple have the doned head shape of chi's but too big. So beautiful.