5week old kittens -- Bonnie's sweetums

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by skewch

I can't wait until Friday when hubby brings the girls home on the plane. I will get to hold them in their carrier all the way home (like 5 minutes) so I will get to see them and touch them....I am so excited!!!
they are sooo adorable, especially OREO - those unique mittens & white whisker-pads

When your hubby & kitties are in the air, you can track their progress for free at www.flytecomm.com. It will let you know when the plane is up, the altitude & cruise speed, how long till landing & their exact location relative to the earth - it's an awesome way to keep informed when someone you love is flying

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

skewch

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
catsknowme,

Yes, Oreo is extremely unique in her markings...I haven't seen another devon look like her...and she has such a nice personality too, she's so passive and relaxed.

That's so cool that you can track the flight while in the air! I am going to let hubby know! And yes, now I will DEFINITELY be following his flights. Four more days to go!!!

nance

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh my there are all so cute..but I think Oreo is adorable..If I didn't have 5 cats already....so so so cute

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

skewch

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Yes again, Oreo is a doll. What's one more cat though when you have 5?? I mean, you'd probably not even notice any extra work

She's still available too