5 things about you

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

Are you identical twins Gail?
YES!!
Well our hair color is different now-that's one of telling us apart. I think as we age we don't look as much alike as when we were younger.
My sister was a tanning goddess and the sun damage shows on her face as compared to my pale face!!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GailC

YES!!
Well our hair color is different now-that's one of telling us apart. I think as we age we don't look as much alike as when we were younger.
My sister was a tanning goddess and the sun damage shows on her face as compared to my pale face!!
We need a pic! Do you have any you could share?

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

And I'm left handed and that (there is an official name) problems with telling my right from my left!! Please never ask me for directions as I have to look at my hands and think what is left and what is right (and make gestures!!) If DH is asking me which way to turn while driving I'll point and say "this way" or "that way"!!!
hahaha im exactly the same way!!

Sometimes i will write with my left hand and wonder why its messed up untill i realise that im actually not really left handed?

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

We need a pic! Do you have any you could share?
Its kind of funny as I don't have any pics on my computer of the both of us together (or seperate). You will have to until until Christmas when she comes to visit and I'll get some pictures of us together!!

janb

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
1, I am a Special Needs Teacher at a primary school (age 4-11)
2, I am divorced and bring up my daughter Michaela who is 11 next month alone.
3, I have a cat called Snowy, a rabbit called Fudge and a hamster called Toffee.
4, I love chocolate but hate drinking chocolate.
5, I have a phobia of thunder and lightening and i'm petrified of fireworks.
6, I am almost deaf and wear hearing aids ( but not when its thundering, he he)
7, My favourite band is U2.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Its kind of funny as I don't have any pics on my computer of the both of us together (or seperate). You will have to until until Christmas when she comes to visit and I'll get some pictures of us together!!

patch

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
1. I love animals, if I had to choose one thing to spend the rest of my life with it would be an animal.
2. I'm scared of fireworks, I think they're pointless and scare way too many animals (and people!)
3. My favourite ofod is cheese
4. I have a syrian hamster called Jelly and a kitten called Patch
5. When I'm older I want to be something to do with animals, I was thinking a vet but I don't think I'm good enough at science for it.

Hmm.. yeah :p

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. I LOVE to watch talk shows

2. I am a bubble gum- a-holic

3. I have a "slight" obsession with Victorias Secret & Dollar Tree

4. I am obsessed with WWII history and every aspect of it- I'm a total history buff- but that is probably the most interesting aspect of history that appeals to me. I lost over 3/4 of my family on my dad's sideduring the Holocaust- the only ones who survived were the ones who immigrated to the US (on my dad's side) right before the war. My grandmother on my dad's side is Polish, and my Grandfather on my dad's side is Russian (how that worked I still have no idea...) My grandfather's dad came to America from Russia and was a rabbi in NY. When he came to America, they only had enough mony to send him and my grandfather- so the rest of the family had to stay behind in Europe-All of the ones who stayed behind were killed in concentration camps. My grandfather lied about his age during WWII and joined the US army to help win the war- he used to tell me war stories a lot before he passed on- I think the holocaust really touched him because he was a Jew himself fighting for the lives of his fellow people. The story is similar with my Grandmother- only her and her mom and sister made it to America- the rest didn't have the money to leave Poland- they all went to concentration camps as well. So since soo much has happened to my family...I am a huge history buff now and study as much as I can about the Holocaust and WWII - I am big into research and things of that nature. Colin and I just finished watching the entire series of "Band of Brothers" again! I highly recommend it to everyone- it is absolutely incredable!!!

5. I don't like those little sand "zen gardens" with rocks and sand and the little rake because it reminds me of scooping the poo out of litter pans

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. I like spring and fall the best out of all the seasons
2. I love sitting outside in the summer when there is a slight breeze to keep the mosquitoes away and watching the stars and talking.
3. I used to play in the rain when I was a little girl and I still do on occasion.
4. I love porch swings and the swings you can sit outside in your yard and just be peaceful.
5. I couldn't really see myself living anywhere but here I don't think I belong in town I like the quiet too much and funny enough I like to be able to do what I want without the neighbors being nosey.

bengalsmum

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
1.I love my kids & hubby
2.I want a tummy tuck & boob job!
3.Im soooo dis-organised
4.Im scared of spiders & flying .....oh and flying spiders arghhh
5.I worry about everything!

panther pride

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
The things about me.

1. I liked summer vecation more then anything I long to become an art teacher not only because I love art but also because I want summers off in the future.http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/ima...lies/blush.gif

2. I can grow lots of facial hair and am proud of it http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/ima...laughing02.gif

3. like fish to eat/cats to love and play with. Frogs that have mouths as big as half their bodies and scream like naughty tots while lunging at you mouth open crack me up. http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/ima...laughing02.gif

4. Am afraid of: heart videos(I hate the body story one) Grandpa and my mom both died from heart issues. Having compacted wisdom teeth woes / deep water/tree roots and mushy ground that sucks you up into it. Dogs that run after you with bad intentions/not dogs in genrual. Nightmares, though am fasinated by dreams.

5. I have a very wild imagation and like writing wild stories about people who live in caves/turn into animals or become stronger through their struggles.

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Five things about me:

1. I was a historical reenactor, and made all of my own clothing and bonnets.

2. I once rode an elephant.

3. I used to be a volunteer literacy tutor (for English as a Second Language).

4. I speak 6 languages.

5. I had my upper lip torn off by a dog 7 years ago (it's been reconstructed, and looks quite normal).

Sorry it's not more interesting!

MargeCat

ilovesiamese

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hmmm only 5 things....

1. I'm married and have 1 child, potentially another on the way (still have to wait about 1 more week to find out *bites nails*
2. I'm only 20 years old (will be 21 in May)
3. I'm in my second of 4 years of university to be a Teacher.
4. My major is Native Studies and my minor is Drama.
5. I Love school, children and reading.

hehe I think I managed more than 5 things but stuck to the rules hehehe.

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. I live in Mississippi
2. I work at a kindergarden/day care
3. I am gonna be a grandmother in September
4. I have been married to the same man for almost 30 years
5. I love to go camping
6. We like Nascar and go to Talladega every fall

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. I have no friends at my school (had to switch schools in August because of health problems).
2. I'm a huge nerd. My life literally revolves around computers, cats, gathering information, history, and photography. All I talk about is the history of my city/province/etc.
3. Socks are gross and I don't like wearing them
4. I don't know how to swim and am deathly afraid of seaweed. Even the Titanic gives me the heebie jeebies.
5. I have an "autographed" picture of Yuri Gagarin on my wall (his forger from the Yuri Gagarin Fan Club did it).

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. I dance ballroom and Salsa every Friday night. Have been for the last 5 years.
2. I can bend my pinky toe sideways

3. I won a national bagging competition when I was 18

4. I like cats more than people

5. I make the best lemon drop martinis EVER.

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. I don't fit in well with other people. I'm a medical technologist.
2. I have never been married, much less dated.
3. I love to read. I can read more than one book at a time.
It gets me away from reality.
4. My parents are not in the best condition, and I am tormented by it. I am an only child.
5. I love to cook. I make almost everything from scratch. Hardly ever eat frozen.
6. My first language was english/german.
7. I love fantasy role-playing games or super mario brothers.
8. I love to be outdoors with nature. I also grow plants and tend a garden. I love Hummingbirds.
9. I collect my childhood cartoons for the memories. I recently bought and watched the first season of the Disney gummi bears.
10. I workout every week and play tennis.

I have always loved cats.

whisky'sdad

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hmmm....let's see...

1. I'm 38 and single, never married.
2. I love cats WAY more than dogs
3. Plan on opening a senior cat rescue/retirement home.
4. I'm in school to become an elem. school teacher.
5. Family is VERY important to me.

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. I am the youngest of 5 and the only girl
2. I´m afraid of heights
3. My garden was featured on a TV programme
4. I have no living parents or grand-parents

5.I dont understand why some people are mean or cruel