5 month old kitten spayed

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
Emmi is currently 9 months old! If you thought Yuki was cute as a kitten, just wait till you see Emmi’s pictures…there needs to be a cutest kitten of the year award so I can submit these photos
Lol. Yes, Emmi's kitten photos are adorable. :loveeyes:

I think it has to do with those 'huge ears'...which look like giant satellites...or 'huge wings' :lovecat2: :lol: :wink:
Many kittens have them, but not all.
And I think it takes a long while...until the kitten 'grows into her adorable ears', too.

I don't know, though, when you look at Emmi's photos, and Yuki's photos,...side by side...it would be very difficult to decide on the 'cutest kitten of the year award'. :think:
1650339773034.png
1650339827275.png

I mean, it would be a close contest.
Emmi's adorable ears,.. and Yuki actually looks like...she is 'smiling' in the third photo of post #12.
I'd give a 10 out of 10 to each.
Maybe an extra 10 points for absolute cuteness, adorableness, and making me laugh. :):winner:both kittens.
I’m not a big fan of snow either…or the cold. :coldcat:Snow is pretty at first, but it tends to get extremely ugly if you live in the city. Yuki made my winter a little bit better though. ☃

P.S She just whispered to me in her language, “Please remember to think of me next winter, meowwww”
I totally agree with you about the 'snow part'..how it's pretty at first. :agree:

You're not going to believe this, but today, April 18th, in southern ontario, canada,...it actually started to 'snow'...from 5 pm till 9 pm.
I think it's turned to rain, now,...but I could not believe it.

I took a nap, woke up, and thought I was dreaming, ..or suddenly went back in time, to winter, again. :eek2::jawdrop:❄🌨:lol:

So I am really, very grateful, that you created this Thread...and told me that the name of your kitten Yuki, means "snow and happiness"..in Japanese. :greenpaw: :cloud9:
If I wake up early tomorrow, and the snow is still on the ground,...then I would like your 'snow princess' Yuki...to make it melt.
Please ask your kitten to do this for me. thanks. :blush: :lol:

(if the snow is still here...I will just remember your kitten Yuki's cute face, and it won't be so bad, while cleaning/shoveling the snow.
("snow and happiness"...snow and happiness...snow and happiness.)

"P.S She just whispered to me in her language, “Please remember to think of me next winter, meowwww
Tell your cute kitten Yuki, that I don't have to wait until next winter. :crackup::flail::lol:
I was already thinking about Yuki, monday, and tomorrow, tuesday, too.
Here are some pics of Emmi around 11 weeks below…hopefully it loads for you this time! :kitty:
Thank you, the photos are wonderful. :cloud9:

Give both your cute kittens, Emmi and Yuki,..some enjoyable pats, and hugs,...from my two cats and myself, too. :hellocomputer::greenpaw::bluepaw: