5-6 MONTH OLD KITTENS

FFFMMM

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi
I got 2--- 5-6 month old kitten from the same litter. one is a boy and the other a girl. they used to eat a lot when they were 2 month but as they grew up the girl started to eat less. my boy eats more than my girl (he does not eat not as much as he should based on my research).
I have seen once or twice he was aggressive toward the sister when they were eating but only a couple of times. not anymore. he is bigger. she is smaller. they both look healthy and play around. nothing has changed but she just doesn't eat much. is it normal? what should I do? the boy eats 2 cans of baby blue 3.3 daily and some dry food during the day. the girl eats 1 can of baby blue hardly and mostly dry food.
What should I do?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

FFFMMM

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I mean he eats but she is just more attracted to dry food than wet. she smells it and I could see she doesn't like it!!!! I mean royal fancy feast purina and baby blue . everything else is normal ! they have not been neutered. he will be neutered next month snd she will be neutered a month after. they are indoor kitties.

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I think maybe make a note of her weight now, and again in a couple weeks, and then at the vets for his neutering take her along and talk to them about the differences between the two cats.

I believe that they're lucky to have you :heartshape:

FFFMMM

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
oh dear I am blushing...my face is red. I will take a note of their weight. thank you,

FFFMMM

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Can you guys tell me how much should a 5-6 month old kitten eat? boy vs girl? she seems to eat dry food in small portions during the day. a couple of weeks ago she through up once. but again everything seems okay. I feel she doesn't like the smell of the food or the wetness. she drinks water but wet food seems to be a problem.
where else should I post my question?