4health Cat Food At Tractor Supply Stores

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I just came to discover a food line for cats called, 4Health for sensitive stomach. My Ragdolls are doing great on it. They do not poo as much. This formula has more fiber than the rest. It is a 5.5 wet can food for only .69 cents a can!!! I checked the ingredients and most of it is from Chicken and Turkey. It's low in carbs. Overall not the best of the best, but if you're on a budget, like I am trying to now, this is one of the best options! Unfortunately these stores are limited in the USA, so when ordering online, the prices are not too different from the average pet shop or supermarket place. I am lucky that I live close to one in NC.

GalaxyGirl

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I like 4health. However my cats have too many food sensitivities to use it. I did try it and they loved it.

mizzely

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Always nice when you find something that works for both you AND the kitties!

EmersonandEvie

Mom to Evie, Emerson and Dexter
Top Cat
Purraise
I love 4health. I get the Turkey and Giblets pate and the Chicken and Whitefish for my older ones, although Dexter love it too. My understanding is that it is basically Fancy Feast but cheaper and available in larger cans.

CatsSoul

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
4health cat food has a number of pro's:
- reasonable price
- it has special recipes for weight loss and management
- no corn, soy or meat byproducts

I read the review and found this option really reasonable, especially for these trying times.
The only thing that bothers me is two recalls. Also it contains a plenty of carbs so definitely not recommended for overweight cats.

syzygycat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
4health cat food has a number of pro's:
- reasonable price
- it has special recipes for weight loss and management
- no corn, soy or meat byproducts

I read the review and found this option really reasonable, especially for these trying times.
The only thing that bothers me is two recalls. Also it contains a plenty of carbs so definitely not recommended for overweight cats.
This is a 16mo thread, but you replied so Ill reply.

recalls shouldn't bother you unless it's happening monthly. It show a company is on top of potential issues. Diamond one of the top 5 petfood manufacturers in the world (bigger than blue buffalo). On that scale recalls are inevitable.

But they are very high in carbs, The pates are 20% carbs, The shreds in-gravy are 10%.

It makes the shreds in gravy a good choice for cat owners of a budget who have cats that hate pate.