4 week old kitten quivers

dubcats

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
hi there,

My calio cat gave birth 4 weeks ago to a litter of 5 kittens. They are beautiful. All mainly white with bits of colour on. They are running around and putting on weight etc. but im a little concerned about one. The others are boisterous and are everywhere now. Some are eating some of mums kitten meat and they are climbing out the nest etc. But one just seems to sit and quiver. A shaking similar to when youre cold. It doesnt do much at all. It was the last born and mum had an 8 hour labour. she wasnt interested in it and i had to clean and dry it and put it on her when she fell asleep feeding the others. it not the smallest though.They all had a check at 2 weeks at the vet but im unsure if i should take this one again. Ive read a bout white cats being deaf? This one is mainly white with a ginger tail. Could it be that it doesnt hear so is scared? Thanks in advance.x

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
If it has a ginger tail it shouldnt be deaf.  But I think a good vet check up is wise.  WHAT the vet can actually do if he finds what it was, is another point, but at least, hopefully you will know and can decide from there.

Please continue to report and ask if you need.

Good luck!