4 week old feral kitten

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I just want to say awesome job you are doing. I giggle at the little feral kittens that try to be full of sass but are just little bundles of play.

My Scarlett (orphaned feral) came with a bent tail. My Stumpy (abandoned feral) came with half a tail. Poor babies often get into mishaps when they are so young.

Can't wait to see pics of all of them!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

chrissyr

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thank you. We actually was wanting to get these females up here away from the boys before breeding started but it just didn't work that way *sigh*

There is one small gray tuxie who seems to think (s)he's the biggest, meanest cat this side of Maryland. LOL Everytime (s)he thinks I'm near, (s)he hisses like crazy.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

chrissyr

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
They all like my hubby but hiss at me?! Hang on now. I was the one climbing everywhere to grab those youngsters! I misled them into coming out by bribing them with food. I....wait...that would be why they like him more. Oh. LOL

Well, we have some names picked out. The biggest one is a black/white tux we are calling Big Boy. The 2 littlest ones are Itty and Bitty. Itty is a black/white tux and Bitty is a gray/white tux. (They are tiny, too.) As for the rest, we're still tring to decide.