Purraise
WARNING: cuteness overload.

Last edited by a moderator:

happybird

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
:woo:
Congratulations! Do you have more new photos of the babies? We loves photos!

Edit: oh my gosh, I just watched the video! (It didn't load up before I commented, for some reason). How cute! I love the little girl laying on her back, batting at the boy's tail!

Last edited:

mrsfpmister

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Wowza! It's amazing these little tuffies made it, and they seem to have finally stabilized for you! Sorry about all the peeing and laundry though lol

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

superpooper

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Silver Tabby girl, Rosie (perhaps not a traditional silver, but compared to the other tabby she is more "silver"). She's a total diva. When I put them up for the night she cries and cries and cries and when I get up to check on her she climbs into my lap and purrs. She totally has my number.

Tabby girl with the ruptured eye, Peanut. She is doing really. We are just waiting until she is big enough for surgery. She is actually the bravest of the three. She has mastered the art of the under-the-bed-ambush.

And last but not least is the male, Black bear. He's a behemoth! He looks so much bigger than the girls but is a total chicken. He will play under your legs (or in the crate) all day long, but if you put him out on the open floor he freezes and his tail fluffs up. He's also a boob man. If he could spend the day down my bra he'd be happy.

Later today they'll get a litter box. Rosie and Black Bear both climbed out of the bed today and took a poop in the corner of the crate. It's time! I use disposable baking trays and I have none, so I need to run to the store.

superpooper

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Forgot to add that they are 4 weeks old tomorrow! Everyone has had a taste of wet food. Black Bear loves it. They other two play in it, but he's really the only one who is eating it.

superpooper

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I had to post an update for those of you that followed these babies. They are almost 9 weeks old, they've all had their first round of vaccines, (and negative fecals lol) and two have homes lined up.

I'm trying really hard not to let Peanut become a foster fail but I'm so in love with her (she's the one eyed girl).

We've started a fundraiser for Peanut's eye. Her cornea did rupture and while she is fine for now, the vet does feel that long term it's best that it comes out, but it's not an emergency and obviously the older and larger she is, the risks associated with the procedure go down, so we're aiming at 4-6 months. The smaller and younger she is, the best chances she has for being adopted at our adoption center, but I'm going to do what's best for her. She'll stay with me until then.

I'm already jonesing for more babies. LOL. I was so exhausted and was hard up for them to wean so I could get some sleep, but now that they're almost ready to move on I want more babies. It will have to wait though as we're moving this summer, so I'll be taking a foster break.

But I do love my bottle babies! [emoji]128525[/emoji]

shadowkitty2001

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
OMG!!! They are so adorable!!! 
 I could just stare at pictures of kittens all day long, couldn't you? Congrats on such a good job with the kittens! When my kittens got old enough to climb, I spent most of my time detaching fluff-balls from my legs.