4/10/2005 Member of the Week ash_bct

ash_bct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rosiemac

Ash i am so sorry i havent posted earlier!

I've just read Ryans questions and i'll never match them!!, awww rats i wish i hadn't had my turn for his questions!!
No problem Susan!!!

1. What perfume do you wear?

My usual is Gucci Rush but right now I am wearing LaCoste Touch of Pink. I think it may be my new favorite

2. Ever had a gift off someone and never used it?

Yes, I have a very ugly lamp still in its box from a family member, but they have never been to my house so they don't know

3. Do you like any UK programs?

Eastenders!!!!!

As well as the original What Not to Wear and House Invaders

marianjela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hydroaxe

2. What's the farthest you ever had to do the half-naked hobble to get replacement toilet paper or alternate facial tissues?

a) One room away
b) two rooms away
c) three rooms away
d) two rooms and a hallway
e) two rooms and a staircase
f) one or two rooms, a staircase, a sprained ankle and a trail of skid marks

That was hilarious!!!!! I laughed so hard my daughters came running from the other room. My 10 year old wanted to know what a skid mark was.

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Nice answers to those questions Ashley. I would never want to meet you in a library.
Please click on your prize and Tell me what kind of cheese that is.

ash_bct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Nice answers to those questions Ashley. I would never want to meet you in a library.
Please click on your prize and Tell me what kind of cheese that is.

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by ash_bct

That was for the disappointing answer on how you serve Camembert.
Don't you know it has to be at room temperature?
Okay, just some basic questions:

1. What is your favorite kind of cheese?

2. Do you like blue cheese?

3. What kind of cheese do you not enjoy so much?

4. Do you put cheese on anything that other people don't?

5. And finally, how do you think cheese can play a better role in bringing us together as a community. What has cheese ever done to hinder this possibility? What do you have to say to enemies of cheese? Where will cheese be in 5, 10, 15 years from now and why?

ash_bct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

That was for the disappointing answer on how you serve Camembert.
Don't you know it has to be at room temperature?
Okay, just some basic questions:
HEHEHEHE

My favorite is slightly boring but it is Extra Old White Cheddar

Not one of my favorites but yes I like it

I don't really like Swiss but I will gladly eat it if there are no other cheeses around!

Well I make Cheese Pringle Sandwiches!

First you take a cheddar cheese Pringle with the curves facing up. Then a thick slice of cheese on top, any kind works but cheddar is your best bet, the place another pringle with the curves facing down on top.
Dipping in parmesan ranch is optional

I have never heard of anyone else doing this!

5. And finally, how do you think cheese can play a better role in bringing us together as a community.
Well, as we already know, cheese is a vital part of our community. Without it we would have cheese-craving maniacs running around taking whatever horrible measures they could to get their hands on some. Much like those that do not like cheese. Those people do not understand the calming peaceful effects cheese can have on a person. So all in all I think cheese is doing a dang fine job at bringing us together, it is those that will not embrace cheese that are tearing us apart~

What has cheese ever done to hinder this possibility?
Cheese has done nothing but work for the peace and understanding between everyone in the community. Again it is those that refuse to embrace cheese that are tearing us apart~

What do you have to say to enemies of cheese?
I have no hateful words for these people, only sympathy and hope that they come the light that is cheese~

Where will cheese be in 5, 10, 15 years from now and why?
Cheese will still be doing its part in the community to bring us together and working towards the ultimate goal of having everyone everywhere loving cheese and each other! Cheese will never give up on the dreams of its people and would never quit or let us down.

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by ash_bct

HEHEHEHE

My favorite is slightly boring but it is Extra Old White Cheddar

Not one of my favorites but yes I like it

I don't really like Swiss but I will gladly eat it if there are no other cheeses around!

Well I make Cheese Pringle Sandwiches!

First you take a cheddar cheese Pringle with the curves facing up. Then a thick slice of cheese on top, any kind works but cheddar is your best bet, the place another pringle with the curves facing down on top.
Dipping in parmesan ranch is optional

I have never heard of anyone else doing this!

5. And finally, how do you think cheese can play a better role in bringing us together as a community.
Well, as we already know, cheese is a vital part of our community. Without it we would have cheese-craving maniacs running around taking whatever horrible measures they could to get their hands on some. Much like those that do not like cheese. Those people do not understand the calming peaceful effects cheese can have on a person. So all in all I think cheese is doing a dang fine job at bringing us together, it is those that will not embrace cheese that are tearing us apart~

What has cheese ever done to hinder this possibility?
Cheese has done nothing but work for the peace and understanding between everyone in the community. Again it is those that refuse to embrace cheese that are tearing us apart~

What do you have to say to enemies of cheese?
I have no hateful words for these people, only sympathy and hope that they come the light that is cheese~

Where will cheese be in 5, 10, 15 years from now and why?
Cheese will still be doing its part in the community to bring us together and working towards the ultimate goal of having everyone everywhere loving cheese and each other! Cheese will never give up on the dreams of its people and would never quit or let us down.

That........ brought a tear to my eye...
*Sniff *sniff.