mirinae

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I went and saw it on the IMAX theatre, and it was amazing. (Actually, my precise wording at the end of the movie was "That was
awesome!" and I don't swear very often.) I came to the conclusion that there are not enough men in loincloths in my life ...

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Mirinae

I came to the conclusion that there are not enough men in loincloths in my life ...
I hear ya!
Must've been awesome at the IMAX.

mirinae

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pushylady

Must've been awesome at the IMAX.
It really, really was. Because the screen is sooooo big, it's the only thing you can see: the movie becomes your entire world. And the sound system is excellent (although too loud for me). It was a great experience and definitely worth the money (IMAX costs about $2.00 more than a regular movie). I wouldn't go to see any old movie on the IMAX (and movies have to be re-worked in order to be played in IMAX theatres), but for something like 300 it was well worth it.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Colin and I just got back from the movie theater from seeing "300". WOW! I LOVED IT!!!!!! So did Colin. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who enjoys war type movies- it was really good!

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

Colin and I just got back from the movie theater from seeing "300". WOW! I LOVED IT!!!!!! So did Colin. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who enjoys war type movies- it was really good!
yea yea, guys like the action the ladies like the men in loincloths

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

yea yea, guys like the action the ladies like the men in loincloths
oh no, i liked the war parts too
i love war movies
but hey, the 6packs weren't bad eithor

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tornangel012

Anyone else see this movie this weekend and was TOTALLY blown away? HELLO?! Beefcakes (as my boyfriend put it........) awesome visuals, acting, good ole' fighting and a timeless story of heroism! Not to mention just the energy, and time the actors had to put in physically to do all those stunts and militia movements. I would gladly watch this over and over.
just bumping this back up .........this was our Good Friday veiwing last night.....and
YES OMG what a movie, totally exquisite, beautifully filmed, six-packs flying everywhere, told DH he has to call me 'mi lady' all the time now

just excellent what more could you want from a film
and to see it in IMAX, jeese, that would make the earth move