:3

crinz

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
heyy. ^o^ I'm new here.. just bored looking for forums.. can I move in with y'all? 8D lol. anyways, yeah. You're probably like, "OMG, what's with the name Crinz?" XD well, Crinz was my old cat, but then a whole issue happened and.. yeah. She ran away :[

I am hoping to get a cat.. although my dad doesn't want one
My sister has a cat named (Jewels) and he's cool. It took a lot to make him like people, though. If you read the arrival story and biography, you'll see how they got him. They also have a dog, and they had two other cats. But my sister has a husband (XD) and three other kids to take vcare of + herself, so, she had to rehome the kittens. They weren't even a year yet; one was black and white.. she was the female, named Mea. And the other was a male named Marcellus. My sister's friend found the cat carrying it's babies back and forth... but they never came back for Mea. and later that same cat dropped Marcellus off, so yeah. About the dog, yeah. Jewels could take him down if he wanted to, so Vinnie.. (dog).. he's pretty much not gonna do anything. xD

Anyways, this weekend, my other sister Sara, is going with her boyfriend to look for a cat at the shelter. Omg.. I'm so going. LOL! there are probably the cutest cats in Ohio..... anyone from Ohio?? haha. well, I wrote a lot. I'm a bored person xP

As for myself.. you could call me Jen. I'm very weirdish and random
but you'll learn to live with me. I have a dog of my own and a guinea pig.. but I'm more of a cat person. I'm hoping to make lots of great new friends here. I hope you're all not scared by my ferocious writing

also... do we do siggys here?
~ Jen

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

crinz

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thanks all! I can't wait for the weekend. Nice to meet yall!

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
and hello to you, glad you decided to join us

Its great here, theres always lots to do and see, it soon becomes a bit of an addiction

Good luck with your search for a kitty, I am sure one will choose you when you go the the shelters
keep us posted...........oooo and take lots of photos !

Enjoy the forums !!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey Crinz:

Welcome to TheCatSite and as long as you love cats, you're okay with us -- hope there'll come a day when you're able to be in a place and with people (or not!) where you can have a cat (or more than one - as you see, we kinda love big families here!). No, we're not from Ohio, though I once had a good bud from Cleveland, but that's a whole other story. All 9 of The Nine are rescued, indoor-only, spayed/neutered, and 7 are from the streets, 2 from the dez. As far as we're concerned, CATS RULE and dogs, well...dogs drool. Guinea pigs, well, they're cute.

Yes, siggies abound here. Just go to the Signature Shop and ask - there are some amazing artists here (of which I am not one). Can't wait to see your siggy -- of Crinz?