3 million posts contest! Mission accomplished!

tigganat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
How about we make Daily Chat thread's until we reach the goal? I've been a chat thread that got 8,000 posts in a day, and with all us on one we could probably make 10,000 in a day. Daily Chat threads start from the morning, they have a random topic starter, then people just talk on it about what's on there mind, start conversations. Should we try it?

tigganat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by -_aj_-

yeah good idea susan!!

we should try and get the game threads going again to that would work to
That would work!

Let's make a game like TPBM

The person below me likes to pet long haired cats

Yes.
The person below me has a orange tabby

No
ex.

Get it?

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tigganat

How about we make Daily Chat thread's until we reach the goal? I've been a chat thread that got 8,000 posts in a day, and with all us on one we could probably make 10,000 in a day. Daily Chat threads start from the morning, they have a random topic starter, then people just talk on it about what's on there mind, start conversations. Should we try it?
we have a daily thread troutsmom does them, we have question of the day ones to

I like your game one, you should start it and ill deffo join in

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise

That's similar to our Question of the Day and Daily Thread. I don't believe we've ever reached near that number of posts, though.

tigganat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jcat

Post it in The Cat Lounge. That's where "general" threads go, including all the game threads.
Okay, I'll post it. Thank you.

catbehaviors

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yay! We're down to 14,360 posts to go! That means that we've got nearly 300 since the last post in this thread. I think I'm doing pretty well at pumping up my daily posts! Tigganat is definitely helping by posting so much!

tigganat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catbehaviors

Yay! We're down to 14,360 posts to go! That means that we've got nearly 300 since the last post in this thread. I think I'm doing pretty well at pumping up my daily posts! Tigganat is definitely helping by posting so much!
Hehe, Should I try to get 110? I almost have 90.

tigganat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Think Of this.

If I get 100 posts in two days. How many will I get in a month! We'll hit 3,000,000 soon for sure. Remember to keep posting guys!

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Think Of this.

If I get 100 posts in two days. How many will I get in a month! We'll hit 3,000,000 soon for sure. Remember to keep posting guys!
I'm trying! Instead of just reading a thread and thinking, "oh that's cute" I'm posting, "oh that's cute" LOL