3 million posts contest! Mission accomplished!

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Anne will have to contact you about the prizes when she's online.
I still can't believe how quickly it went this week!

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awwww congrats! I went to the Sea Dogs hockey game last night and missed it. At least they won.
How fun this all was! Learned a lot about people too!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldyCat

The Humane Society of Wickenburg. It's a small no-kill shelter where I volunteer.
That's great!

Originally Posted by Tara & Rob

Oh, do we still get to play the games that are unlocked?
I'm bored again, and they keep me busy at work lately!
Sure you can, but they will get closed when they hit 500. Games are good for everyone. New members have some threads they can jump into right away and get comfortable in our community and with some of the games we learn more about each other.
When I first joined all I did was play games.

We do limit them though by closing them after 500 posts because while they are beneficial, they can take over the Lounge, like they have in the past week.
We find that threads that aren't games get quickly pushed down the page and don't get the responses they deserve.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbbysMom

Sure you can, but they will get closed when they hit 500. Games are good for everyone. New members have some threads they can jump into right away and get comfortable in our community and with some of the games we learn more about each other.
When I first joined all I did was play games.

We do limit them though by closing them after 500 posts because while they are beneficial, they can take over the Lounge, like they have in the past week.
We find that threads that aren't games get quickly pushed down the page and don't get the responses they deserve.
That's really good info Karen, thanks.

Now you have to invent some new games for us.
I like the games for bad spellers like me.

Slap the keyboard was easy, silly and fun...
my kind of game.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldyCat

The Humane Society of Wickenburg. It's a small no-kill shelter where I volunteer.
It looks like a wonderful place and a great choice!

Originally Posted by JazzyTheCat

That's a great choice! I have no idea what I'm going to do with my winnings... Probably something for the kitties

Jackz, Jazzy & Ginga.
Yay!

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Congratulations to the winners and to the entire board for reaching the 3 Million mark!

JazzyTheCat - please PM me your preferred email and I'll send your Amazon voucher to that address.

GoldyCat - I see that the Wickenburg shelter has a donation page and can take donations via Paypal. Since this donation is also in your name, let me know if you want any particular message to go with the donation (feel free to PM me, if you want to include your name or anything else that you don't want to post publically).

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by Anne

Congratulations to the winners and to the entire board for reaching the 3 Million mark!

JazzyTheCat - please PM me your preferred email and I'll send your Amazon voucher to that address.

GoldyCat - I see that the Wickenburg shelter has a donation page and can take donations via Paypal. Since this donation is also in your name, let me know if you want any particular message to go with the donation (feel free to PM me, if you want to include your name or anything else that you don't want to post publically).
Thank you, Anne, for your generous donation. I'll talk to them in person to let them know about it, so you don't need to send any special message.

jazzythecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Anne

I am sending you a PM as I write this Anne!
Thanks for running this great competition!

Jackz, Jazzy & Ginga.