2nd Year Anniversary

PearlJewelrySet

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Dear Jewel, I'm so sorry for not taking you to the vet sooner despite you giving me so many signs. I should've been brave for your sake and got you the life-saving treatment that you so richly deserved. The day you walked into our lives was like a fairytale, but the way you walked out was like a nightmare. December 19th, 2021 was the worst year of my life because you were family. I miss your purring, meows... I miss you! Thank you so much for giving this fam 17 years of unconventional love. And I try to remind myself that this isn't the end since our journey will begin again at the Rainbow Bridge. PS, I have COVID, which is why this is Kelce new short, but I just had to write you something today.

Here's some emojis of some of your favorite things from some of your favorite people:

🍌 (Me) 🍦 (Mom) 💧 (Younger sister) 🛌🏿 (Older sister) 📦 (Brother) 🧶 (Santa Clause)

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
These anniversaries are so bittersweet. Remember that being loved and remembered after death is a great honor. Your little girl is at peace because she has your love in her heart, she will continue to send her own for eternity. Love just does not disappear after death, it keeps on evolving and will be tied to your own soul forever, following wherever you go.
Each year will bring some peace, and eventually, your grief may turn into gratitude for her sharing your life. Time is the only thing that helps, but sometimes it takes a lot of it. I'll keep you all in my thoughts and prayers, get well......,

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Rest you gentle, Jewel, dream you deep. Your pawprints are on someone's heart forever.

Yes, she is waiting for you to join her in the fullness of time...but time passes differently there. What will be years to you will be moments to her. My dad has gone on ahead, and knowing him, he'll be where the cats are on Christmas (and every other day!), so Jewell will get lots of love and pats.

marshmallow2013

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I’m so sorry for your loss of Jewel. Anniversaries and holidays are very hard without our loved ones that have passed.
I hope you feel better soon. :hugs: