25 Today!

new_kitten_mom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Today is my 25th birthday, Feeling a little old...lol but happy about it! Cant wait to see what is in store tonight, i hear there might be a suprise b-day party going on!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Happy Birthday!! Old?? nah, the best years are yet to come! not that I'm that old either, LOL, at least 30 isn't looming that close!!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Happy Birthday to You! Man! you are 1/2 way to fifty! But these days even 50 isnt that old! Have a great birthday! Remember you only get one a year and you will only be 25 once! Makes it memorable!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

new_kitten_mom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

Happy Birthday to You! Man! you are 1/2 way to fifty! But these days even 50 isnt that old! Have a great birthday! Remember you only get one a year and you will only be 25 once! Makes it memorable!!
Thanks I will keep that in mind! Hmmm 25 what can i do to remember this.... well atleast my car insurance is going down this year! WOO HOO!

dicknleah

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My boss at the time bought me a dozen of dead black roses then I went out. Nothing eventful. I guess it was the roses I remember most.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Happy Birthday to you!! It wont be too long and I will be 25 too! (4 years...but still
)

I hope you have a very wonderful day!!

kaleetha

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday to you!

Happy birthday to you-ooooo
Happy birthday to you!