2024 Feline Birthday & Gotcha Day!

Alldara

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
A Alldara A very Happy Belated 4th Birthday to Magnus Bean. :party3::bday::dance:What did you do to celebrate?
He got extra churus and a new cardboard bed. He wasnt feeling 100% over the weekend unfortunately. Little cat cold from the windows open i think. Luckily we had some Mother and Babycat on hand and that with some rest cleared him up so the vet didnt feel the need to see him on Monday.

Here he is loving his new bed!

Attachments

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He got extra churus and a new cardboard bed. He wasnt feeling 100% over the weekend unfortunately. Little cat cold from the windows open i think. Luckily we had some Mother and Babycat on hand and that with some rest cleared him up so the vet didnt feel the need to see him on Monday.

Here he is loving his new bed!
Yeah, that kitten food will do the trick. Elvis loves his Blue Buffalo Wilderness Chicken & Trout "flaked" kitten food. At 16, he definitely deserves it. And he also loves the open windows.
IMG_2025.JPG

allmykitties

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
10 years ago, I adopted TV and Domino. Domino, unfortunately, had GI lymphoma and passed away last September. They had been found together in the middle of nowhere, a probable dump job at the age of 4-5mo in September 2012, so I've always considered the Gotcha Day as close enough to the birthday (they would have been 2 at time of adoption).

TVbelly.JPG TVwithDomino.jpg

TV.jpg TVatChristmas.JPG

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
10 years ago, I adopted TV and Domino. Domino, unfortunately, had GI lymphoma and passed away last September. They had been found together in the middle of nowhere, a probable dump job at the age of 4-5mo in September 2012, so I've always considered the Gotcha Day as close enough to the birthday (they would have been 2 at time of adoption).

View attachment 474623View attachment 474624

View attachment 474621View attachment 474622
I am so sorry to hear you lost Domino 🌈💔
Wishing a happy PURRthday to sweet TV :bday::party::jester::gift:🎂 and may he enjoy this one, and many more, in safety, good health, comfort, best care, and LOVE ❤

Alldara

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise

View attachment 474623View attachment 474624

View attachment 474621View attachment 474622
Happy ghostly birthday Domino and happy birthday TV.

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
A year ago today we brought Mow-mow (aka Mowie) home from the SPCA. She was 14 and her previous owner had passed away. Poor Mowie had nowhere to go but the shelter.

She's gone from being such a shy and scared little girl who didn't want to come out of her cubby

IMG_9935.JPG

to being queen of the castle, lover of sunshine and boxes

IMG_3460.JPG IMG_3539.JPG

and hanging out with her new brother, Ozzy. So glad we took a chance on an older kitty, we love her so much. :hearthrob: :redheartpump:
IMG_3541.JPG

Alldara

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
A year ago today we brought Mow-mow (aka Mowie) home from the SPCA. She was 14 and her previous owner had passed away. Poor Mowie had nowhere to go but the shelter.

So glad we brought her home. She's gone from being such a shy and scared little girl who didn't want to come out of her cubby

View attachment 475202

to being queen of the castle, lover of sunshine and boxes

View attachment 475203View attachment 475204

and hanging out with her new brother, Ozzy. So glad we took a chance on an older kitty, we love her so much. :hearthrob: :redheartpump:
View attachment 475205
Happy adoption day!