2016 Christmas Card Exchange

Loving Mickey

Mickey , my heart and soul Angel kitty
Top Cat
Purraise
I think receiving cards from TCS friends is so much fun!
I received 5 cards already.
Thank You so much Sandie, Cora, Tina, Simone, and Erin.
No, I didn't receive the "golden ticket" either. It is still out there. I think the one who receives it is lucky. My Shadow does that all the time. I need to watch him constantly. He will bite money, any paper (including checks, money orders, even my son's homework).
Unfortunately, my cards are not out yet. I plan on buying more cards, as I had the exact same cards that Tina (Handsome Kitty) sent out. I didn't want to send you all the same card.
Don't worry, I will get new ones and send them out.
All the cards I received are so cute!
Thanks again everyone! !

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I didn't receive the golden ticket either so it's still out there.

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I discovered this too late, but I think this is so much fun!  When I was younger, well, way younger, I used to like to exchange cards/letters from around the world!  Well, I have marked my calendar for Oct./Nov 2017 to be on the lookout to see if there will be another card exchange!
   Anyway, Happy Holidays
and New Year to all our friends at TCS from Speedy and Marianne!

handsome kitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think receiving cards from TCS friends is so much fun!
I received 5 cards already.
Thank You so much Sandie, Cora, Tina, Simone, and Erin.
No, I didn't receive the "golden ticket" either. It is still out there. I think the one who receives it is lucky. My Shadow does that all the time. I need to watch him constantly. He will bite money, any paper (including checks, money orders, even my son's homework).
Unfortunately, my cards are not out yet. I plan on buying more cards, as I had the exact same cards that Tina (Handsome Kitty) sent out. I didn't want to send you all the same card.
Don't worry, I will get new ones and send them out.
All the cards I received are so cute!
Thanks again everyone! !
I was wondering if someone else picked out those cards. Sorry @Loving Mickey.  If you had mailed yours out first I still would have sent mine with a 'great minds think alike' note. I have been working so much I have been getting the necessary stuff done, like litter boxes.  Christmas presents were almost all bought before I got the job and DD wrapped most of them for me so I could get them shipped out in time.   Luckily I mailed those out early because the other cards I send out are still here.  I did get the 'golden ticket'!

It was fun getting cards from all of you. DH got a kick out of the cards addressed to the cats.