2015 Members Of The Year!!!

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
I'm a little bit late to this party, but want to say Congratulatons to everyone
  We certainly couldn't do it without you, and without all the other folks who were nominated  as well. 

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

I'm a little bit late to this party, but want to say Congratulatons to everyone
  We certainly couldn't do it without you, and without all the other folks who were nominated  as well. 
  thank you

In reality, we just have the best members (and staff of course) anywhere. I go to a lot of sites where people can comment and some are just vicious (Youtube is the worst). Anne and the mods have created a haven from all of that by getting rid of that stuff as soon as it rears it's ugly head which fortunately, seems to be rare. 

All of the members contribute to what makes this site great by offering advice, support and more. 

We can't have this without mentioning all of the advisors. They are an amazing group and so quick to lend a hand and the wealth of knowledge that they bring is astounding. I am certain that many members'  cats and kittens are still alive today because of their advice and they deserve a huge thank you for everything they give to all of us every day.  

This is hands down the best forum on the web and I am proud to be a member. I tell every cat person I know about it.