2014 Secret Santa received thread

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
Haha, just catching up on all this.  

I just got back from a few days out of state on a family emergency and came back to this delightful surprise--another gift from my Secret Santa, a gift card for ice cream!  

Just what the doctor ordered!  And thanks so much, Santa, for such a 'sweet' gift!
  There's a Cold Stone Creamery within walking distance of my house--I might just go use that card today.   

betsygee

Staff Member
Purraise
Another clue arrived while I was out of town, I just had time to open it:

I think I have a pretty good idea who my Secret Santa is!  But should I keep it a secret until present-opening time.....?  

betsygee

Staff Member
Purraise
Finally made it to Cold Stone! I wasn't able to get here on Tuesday as planned. I was hoping they'd have pumpkin ice cream, and they did!! YUM!!! Thank you again, Santa. It was a lovely thought.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
So how are you all doing with your shopping?  Shipping deadlines for overseas are fast approaching!  Things can get held up in customs at times too; so be sure you keep on top of that!  Here are the USPS guidelines: http://about.usps.com/news/national-releases/2014/pr14_056.htm

USPS 2014 Christmas Shipping Deadlines:

To ensure that holiday mail and packages are delivered in time for Christmas, the Postal Service recommends the following mailing and shipping deadlines:
  • Dec. 2   – First-Class Mail International
  • Dec. 2   – Priority Mail International
  • Dec. 10 – Priority Mail Express International
  • Dec. 15 – Standard Post
  • Dec. 17 – Global Express Guaranteed
  • Dec. 20 – First-Class Mail
  • Dec. 20 – Priority Mail
  • Dec. 23 – Priority Mail Express*
For myself; I still need to find one more "something special."  And maybe a few small things.  I think it's taken me longer than normal to shop this year.  I've been focused on other things I guess. 

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hahahaha!  That's PERFECT!! 

I actually have Thing 1 and Thing 2 t-shirts my Mom brought back from a trip to Orlando a few years back.  When my DD was born her friend's from down there sent us a Thing 3 outfit for our DD!  We never got a picture in them for some reason...  Probably that I never got DH into the shirt! 

betsygee

Staff Member
Purraise
I got my last clue from SS!  But I'm not going to share until I've opened my goodies.  I was planning on opening the package about 1 minute after Thanksgiving 
 but I'm kind of having fun with the anticipation....think I may wait another week or two.  Maybe.  We'll see how I feel by this weekend.  Patience has never been my strong suit.