2009 - your year in review

yayi

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Lets see - the good things: no financial problems, no damages to property due to recent terrible weather, no dreadful illnesses. The bad things - lost two of my precious cats, my parents were hospitalized like a dozen times due to their age, and have been restless most of the time.
I expect 2010 to have lots of drastic changes but do not know whether they will be good or bad.

februa

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
If I think about it, I can come up with a lot of bad things that happened in 2009, but it is easier for me to come up with good things, so for me, that means it was a pretty decent year. I passed my PhD Candidacy exam which was a huge stressor. Ive managed to make it home 3 times this year, and Ive only been back 6 times in total over the last 3.5 yrs! My parents are coming to Edmonton for Christmas. No cat-vet crises this year yay!!! Im hoping that 2010 will be at least as good, and that I can work harder to make it even better

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
2009 was full of ups and downs.

My daughter was born in February so that was a beautiful blessing.

Other than that I'm alive, have a roof over my head and food to eat so I can't complain

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

clpeters23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This technically qualifies as 2010, but my company is cutting salaries by another 5% (total of 10%) starting 1/1/2010.
I will have to drop my home phone and cable TV service, but will keep the internet.
I hope this is not a foreboding of how 2010 will go for me!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Miss Mew

2009 was full of ups and downs.

My daughter was born in February so that was a beautiful blessing.

Other than that I'm alive, have a roof over my head and food to eat so I can't complain
My thoughts exactly!

We found out we were expecting our son in January 2009, and he was born in September. We were supposed to get married in July, but after finding out about the pregnancy, we put the wedding off until October 2010. Being pregnant and having Landon was the best thing that happened this year, by far!

I was laid off from my job shortly after his birth, but I'm not too sad, considering it gives me the time with my little boy

I'm hoping 2010 is an amazing year for us!