2 week old owner surrendered kittens

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

laurenlavigne16

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
You are right. I was confused about how all of that happened. I didn't even think they would be able to do that without surrendering the mother as week. It seemed sort of fishy to me. Regardless of that, the kittens obviously needed someone or so. Etching to take care of them. On a positive note the kittens were starting to use the restroom on their own, so I cut a small box just big enough to make a small litter box. Put a small amount of litter in it, and so far I've had two poops and pees! You can tell they attempted to cover it as well! After feeding a few minutes ago, I watched the runt of the little paw away a little spot in the corner of the litter box and pee! That is by far the cutest thing to see! They are doing great!!! I can't thank yall enough for all of the help. Yall have been beyond helpful and I can't wait to get these kittens adopted out to great homes so that I can share new stories with a new litter with yall. I have two already lined up for good homes. The runt and the orange male. All that's left is the biggest, chubby little girl!

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
I'm so glad to hear they are doing well and using the litter box. They are just precious! [emoji]128149[/emoji]