2 week old kittens! general health advise please

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my goodness, what little cuties! I'm glad they are ok. Yea, good idea for another vet. That's not cool that your regular vet that you take your cats to wouldn't do a payment plan with you. Shame on them! 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

coleenntriggz

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Yes got an official vet check all doing fab and ready for their new homes which I'm happy to say 3 of them have found their new homes and will be leaving us soon (we have met their new owners and both couples seem to be wonderful cat lovers) only the best for these beauties [emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128008[/emoji] thankyou all for your advise and help it's so very much appreciated x

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's great news that they are going to good homes. I hope you are waiting until they are 12 weeks old,

. That's the recommended time with mom, to learn all they need from her. 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

coleenntriggz

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
The vet informed us that they can leave their mom from 8 weeks old.. we left it till they were 10 weeks but obviously that was wrong.... [emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128550[/emoji] x

handsome kitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The vet informed us that they can leave their mom from 8 weeks old.. we left it till they were 10 weeks but obviously that was wrong.... [emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128550[/emoji] x
That wasn't wrong.  the vet is going by physically able to eat and poop and not taking into consideration the behavioral issue, i.e. more time with mom is a better behaved kitty.

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

That wasn't wrong.  the vet is going by physically able to eat and poop and not taking into consideration the behavioral issue, i.e. more time with mom is a better behaved kitty.
That's good to know. I was only going by what I've read from others here.  That's what I love about this site, always learning from everyone.  
 Thanks Handsome Kitty!