2 Pregnant Cats Staying Together??

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catnamedpanda

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know, they are the cutest things together. I am going to try to get the mommas adopted together if I can.

here are the newest kittens, I have to come up with names for them yet. I named the other mom Lexi and all her kittens L names as well. I haven't decided on another letter yet for the new bunch, but all 4 are males.

The runt of the litter

Possibly color point, he is already that off white

This one has two little black spots on his back

Last black and white kitten

the two black and whites together

here are some cute pictures of the first litter...

Lucky (male) named for being the 7th kitten born

Landon (male)

Lacey (female)

Loki (male) with Landon

Luca (male)- grey   Luna (female)- Mostly Black  with Lacey

Layla (female)- the runt of her litter, but she sure makes sure she is noticed

Big pile of kittens sleeping while mammas are off enjoying wet food

Can you find all 11?

Last edited:

orientalslave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Looks like the first litter are doing well - they look nice and plump.   Are you weighing them each day?  It's not what they weigh that's crucial, it's how much they are gaining and that they are gaining.

BTW If the camera has a snow scene setting that will probably work better for photos of white kittens on white bedding.

catnamedpanda

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They are doing well. I weigh everybody daily. I was concerned that 7 was a really big litter and I might have to supplement the runt, especially because she is always crawling around fussing while everyone nurses because she cant always get a nipple. She was making sure she got fed though, when mom would leave because everyone was done she would crawl to he and make sure she got fed, mom was never far away. Now that the other kittens are born she goes to the other mom, if she cant get a nipple from her mom, where her biggest kitten is about the same size and she can get a nipple without fighting. But everyone is gaining nicely, they gain anywhere from 10-20 grams a day.

Sorry about the poor quality picture, the charger to my camera has gone missing. All the picture I have been taking with my phone. I am going to change their bedding today, so new pictures should be easier to see.

Last edited:

lindz2785

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh my goodness!!!!! They are just the sweetest! Aren't you so glad you decided to take both the mamas?? It couldn't have worked out any more perfect. I can't imagine have 11 kittens and two mamas.. I have one foster mom and three kittens and just the three of them give me a run for my money. Keep posting pictures, I just love this big family!

catnamedpanda

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I actually have 3 foster mamas, and 15 kittens... well 17kittens  I took in 2 orphans today!
The two tuxedos are the two that absolutely love each other. All the kittens are doing good and getting so big now.

Here are some updated pictures of the big furry family.......

Kody

Kayden

Kalvin

Kory

Landon aka monster because he is quickly becoming the biggest kitten

Layla

Loki

Luna

Luca- he has a bit of a goopy eye but i am treating it

Lacey

Lucky

Cute picture of the three color points- Left to right: Layla, Landon, Kayden

Both moms, this picture just cracks me up

And the new additions who were adopted by the mamas- I have to come up with names for these girls still. I am supplementing them to make sure not to overwhelm the moms, or to let these little ones go hungry with all the bigger kittens to compete with.

lindz2785

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
WOW! How do you remember all their names? LOL! Or how do you remember which babies go to which mamas?? Do they only nurse from their own mama or do they trade off? This is just so cute to me.

I love Landon, he's going to be a gorgeous adult!

catnamedpanda

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Their markings are all different so telling them apart is easy to me. The kittens whose names start with L belong to Lexi, and the kittens whose names begin with K belong to Kenzi. They all switch off on whatever mom, the third mom has moved herself into the group as well so she feeds kittens too and her kittens nurse on the other moms. Its just one big happy kitty family. This is the other mom and kittens. http://www.thecatsite.com/t/243333/foster-annie-and-her-cute-kittens#post_3195648