2 New Furkids tomorrow!

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sounds wonderful Sue!!! I'm so glad these babies have someplace stable, even if it is only "fostering" for now.

What about Nefertiti and Tutankhamun? They were a young couple who couldn't be separated, and went through too much in their short lives together.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mom of 10 cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't think I can change Aby Osiris' name, he responds to it.

Brown Tabby Osiris responds most to "Where's the baby?"
So changing his name will be easier. Have you seen the video with the cats doing "Independent Woman"? We think he looks like the singer, and we might rename him "Question", from the song. Here's a link:

http://www.rathergood.com/independent_woman/

rfox

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I have been following this thread from afar. I love aby's, their coats are so awesome. Poor babies are so scared! I wonder who will be the lucky person to adopt these two.

mom of 10 cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL I have a sneaking suspicion I know who will be adopting them. Hint: they won't have to travel any further.

Osiris and I just had a major love fest! Loads of scritches, headbumps, tummy rubs, purring, he was drooling on me!
His sister sat under the table watching intently. I am hoping she will see that he is having a grand old time, and decide she wants some of this love and attantion stuff too.

He looks like he has a cataract in his left eye, it is cloudy. Anyone ever have experience with kitty cataracts?

mom of 10 cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No pictures yet, maybe tomorrow. Going to bed soon, have had a looong day!

purrfectcatlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sue , I like your hint: They wont have to travel any further

Cataracts hmmmm , I see one time on emergency vets that they give meds for the eyes as trops and also I believe Laser (I think) if really bad . I guess you really would have to let your vet look at the eye . I hope it is nothing serious .