2 New Bengal Kittens, M & M, Magic & Mischief, 7 & 6 mos old, both females

dash.go

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I am a dog person and know all about dog’s. These are wonderful, beautiful, smart, sweet cat’s that think they are dog’s but aren’t. They are very different. We have a terrific veterinarian, up to date on all shots, indoor cat’s though harnessed trained and go outside on a leash with me and we eat high quality food both wet & kibble. We also like water! I’m glad to have a cat friend group. Thank You for accepting me. Magic as a kitten, Mischief at the vet’s.

Attachments

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
9221ab70ef24aec94064cac998245088.gif
Cathy, Magic and Mischief, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
67027656263d7e97202c7e2079ce9596.jpg
to all of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Magic and Mischief are two very lovely kitties :redheartpump: :hearthrob: Do post more photos of them and we have a special thread here just for them in show-me-your-stripes-and-spots-tabby-cats-only.347378 and many fun threads here in fur-pictures-and-videos-only.29 to showcase what your kitties are up to.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
What beautiful kittens! Welcome to TCS, all three of you, and welcome to the fascinating world of cats!