~2 NEW Arrivals...but they arent cats~

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mom_2_3

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
~haha I agree the UPBRINGING has alot to do with how a dog will be grown but you cannot deny blood either. It does play a part in how a dog is and what they were bred for. I work with RISKY breeds proving every day that they are MORE than a breed name but you still have to take into consideration what certain breeds were bred to do and their drive can sometimes be alittle overwhelming for some people.~

~I just want these girls to be happy, healthy fantastic big girls! They are SUPER shy right now and I can imagine they havent had much handling so all the love and attention should really turn these babies around. Im sooo excited to start with these girls. Im going to start training with the girls very soon and as attentive as they are Im sure it will be a breeze~

PS no Abbys were injured or layed on in the pictures above haha! She loves the new pups. They are actually laying on a sweet gift I got Abby a few weeks ago. Its a SMALL FAKE Bear Skin Rug. Abby LOVES the one at my grandfathers house so I bought her a miniature FAUX Bear Skin Rug!