1st May - The daily thread

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by huggles

today Jasmine said her first word.... and it was MUM!!! well more like mumumumumum. Way to make my heart melt little girl !!
awwwwwwwwwww

its been raining today and quite miserable so Jaz & I have stayed indoors but I have been listening to her saying her one and only special word so I havent minded at all LOL
That's so cute Danielle!

ilovesiamese

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
awe that is so sweet. I remember how special it was when Telaryn said his first word. Congratz on it being mummy. Telaryn said mum too.

Today I have to finish organizing a group garage sale(about 10 to 14 families involved) and then I must organize our last fundraisor for our trip (school) to New Mexico. I'm doing a steak night, and I'm trying to find a good place to have it all while cleaning my house because we are cleaning the carpets tonight and then tomorrow I have to clean the garage and get my things ready for the yard sale. Wish me luck lol.

sanctie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yay Danielle! That makes for a lovely day with your sweet little Jazzy girl!

I am grudgingly at work, yuck. I am here till 11pm, even more yuck. But, before work I had a productive day, cleaned house, washed and put away all laundry and bedding, played with Conner, and exercised. Go me!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I spent 10 hours at work. Fought with the computer network while trying to prepare for this big accrediation thing tomorrow, grade papers, input grades, and write monthly reports. I'm beat.