1st ever Cat Council (For cats only)

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
awww, i sorry. i luky cuz meomwy old and all done wif skool and her doznt hav to go to work either but daddy doz. somtimes meowmy talk bout goin bak but daddy don want her to, he like her to stay home wif us and we lik that too. also i gots jasper to pla wif and he like to pla unless he too hot. i sending purrs to you, luv tia

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm afraid I have bad news...I was unable to get the live mice, lizzards and birds as promised.
The humans on the internet said they couldn't mail them to me...they said they would get killed on the way here.

I still have Meowmy's credit card, though, and Tailer and I have another plan. There's a pet store right down the street from our house. We're going to try to get out and sneak in there and get some. Good plan, huh?

Harvey

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It souns good to us!
we dont wan anee, tho. we all scared of stuff likes that.
Originally Posted by Tari

I'm afraid I have bad news...I was unable to get the live mice, lizzards and birds as promised.
The humans on the internet said they couldn't mail them to me...they said they would get killed on the way here.

I still have Meowmy's credit card, though, and Tailer and I have another plan. There's a pet store right down the street from our house. We're going to try to get out and sneak in there and get some. Good plan, huh?

Harvey

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by emmysamson

Well, I have to say, I keep hearing mommy saying stuff about school. I'm not sure what that is, but I remember a couple months ago, whenever she said that word my boy human was gone all day long, and I had no one to play with me.
Is there any way I can have him not go?? I really need some advice cause I don't like having to play by myself, and my 2 roommates don't play with me. Emmy and Ranger say I'm too hyper, and Emmy swats me and hisses right in my face, and Ranger can't keep up with me! And Mommy isn't any fun, she just wants me to lay on her lap, like Emmy does. So, how do I keep the boy human home?? He plays so much with me and he's great!! He makes the string move, and I have to jump high to get it! And he throws my bouncy ball just right, so it bounces all over the place, and I have to run really fast to catch it. I don't want my boy to go away.

Samson
Samson, I'm sorry your human boy is going back to school. Believe me, though, it could be worse. My human boy is gone back to a special school called college. He goes away for a really, really long time and doesn't come back at night anymore, either. I don't know why they made him go away there...I used to do a really good job helping him with his homework and teaching him how to write and use the computer. I get really sad because I don't get to see him for months and months! I write letters to him, though, because I know he misses me. I wait until Meowmy goes to work and write them on the computer and mail them to him. Maybe you can write him some letters, too, and put them in his school bag and ask him to come home and play with you.

Harvey

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
I has a complaant. Meomy had to abandondded us for 5 HOLE DAAZES cause of this nasty plase called werk. They made her go to new jersey and now theys sending her agin on Sunday. I thinks theys shuld mind their own buziness and not take my meomy away. Kittys need their meowmys.

Luzeee

P.S. I hads to wakk karlee and much I was so upset.

bigkittendaddy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yez I nos loosin yer hoomens ro da werk ting is rotten but soz not eatin an if hoomens dont wurk uz kittys dont get gud eats so u bedder let her wurk I TINK. Yer Fren LUKY, Oh I don't tink ur suppoze to be wakkin Karlee so much iz u? We wakks da hammys when 1 getz owt of da bally tinngy b4 paw reskues it.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
well, we don blame ya and we send hisses to her boss! thas disgustin! don they no kitties need their hoomans?

Originally Posted by katachtig

I has a complaant. Meomy had to abandondded us for 5 HOLE DAAZES cause of this nasty plase called werk. They made her go to new jersey and now theys sending her agin on Sunday. I thinks theys shuld mind their own buziness and not take my meomy away. Kittys need their meowmys.

Luzeee

P.S. I hads to wakk karlee and much I was so upset.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'll pickett with you if you need support! I know I miss momma when her goes to work!!! Lots, so I try to sleep as much as I can so time goes by faster!

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
samson, next monday we no he has a day off cause of laber day! so hang in there.
we lov u, shenandoah an humble
Originally Posted by emmysamson

Well, I have to say, I keep hearing mommy saying stuff about school. I'm not sure what that is, but I remember a couple months ago, whenever she said that word my boy human was gone all day long, and I had no one to play with me.
Is there any way I can have him not go?? I really need some advice cause I don't like having to play by myself, and my 2 roommates don't play with me. Emmy and Ranger say I'm too hyper, and Emmy swats me and hisses right in my face, and Ranger can't keep up with me! And Mommy isn't any fun, she just wants me to lay on her lap, like Emmy does. So, how do I keep the boy human home?? He plays so much with me and he's great!! He makes the string move, and I have to jump high to get it! And he throws my bouncy ball just right, so it bounces all over the place, and I have to run really fast to catch it. I don't want my boy to go away.

Samson

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Fleas collars is bad enough, but my collar has a bell so the meowmies can hear me coming.

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hi ari, kiss kiss, meomwy gots me a collar too, but daddy made her feel bad so she took it off, it had a bell and was gonna have a tag wif my name and phone on it case i ever got outside cuz meomwy fraid someone wood take me but daddy said i dint like it and meomwy was being meen! luv tia

bigkittendaddy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If I wuz a Pretty gurl like u I wuld axe my Meowmy if I culd have a microchip implant. Purrpaw gotted dem fur us 2 yeers ago and sez dat they iz bedder dan kollard da bad peepuls kan take off if dey wuz to katched U owtside an Catnap U. But it iz still muchly better dat U downt run arownd owtside by Urself but only wen Ur MEOWMY OR dADDY IZ WIF u.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oooooooo Jasper and Tia you are both so purrty!!! I like your mommys new siggy with you guys!... I finally get to see you both! I'm so jealous now, Tia you have a beautiful kitty smile!
Jasper you look all macho in that piccy too! LOL

Kitters

Psst. tell you mommy that she needs to change her profile thingy to add Tia in. It only says her has one furboy!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by carolcat

hi ari, kiss kiss, meomwy gots me a collar too, but daddy made her feel bad so she took it off, it had a bell and was gonna have a tag wif my name and phone on it case i ever got outside cuz meomwy fraid someone wood take me but daddy said i dint like it and meomwy was being meen! luv tia
Hi bro and sis! Meowmy got me a new collar last week. It's blue and it's made from suede and she gotted me a new tag with my name BIJOU in big letters on one side and my phone number on the other. Mika has a pretty pink collar with "diamonds" on it so she look like princess. We both got bells too cuz we goes outside with harness and try to chase squirls and birds.

But we both got them microchippie things too.

We didn't like the collars at first, but we used to them now.

I likes the pictures in auntie Carol's new siggie. You both look bootiful and Angel Butch look good too.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hi biou an pretty mika!
we havent tawked to u in a lng tyme. u ok?
we miss it bean summmer so we culd be online more.
shenandoah an humble

is raynin here bad an tormado warnins all roun and is litnin!!

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Shenandoah and Humble you guys be safe ok!!! I don't want to have to yell at you for being naughty if theirs bad weather! I need you guys to be my friends for long long long long long time! GOT IT?

I'm thinking about you guys,
Kitters

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by BigKittenDaddy

If I wuz a Pretty gurl like u I wuld axe my Meowmy if I culd have a microchip implant. Purrpaw gotted dem fur us 2 yeers ago and sez dat they iz bedder dan kollard da bad peepuls kan take off if dey wuz to katched U owtside an Catnap U. But it iz still muchly better dat U downt run arownd owtside by Urself but only wen Ur MEOWMY OR dADDY IZ WIF u.
Dere Roofus and Luky, meomwy thinkin bout the microchip thingy but the problem here is that they gots more than one kind and the reader thingys only read THERE kind so even if you gots one if the place that they take you too has another kinda reeder it won't reed yur microchip
. We don't get to go outside either. Meomwy and daddy would NEVER let us out, only way is if we excaped when they tryin to get in or out of the door! Meomwy used to let me outside in the bakyard on a harness but I was a bad boy and fited until I got out and after that evertime meomwy tried to take me outside I just started tryin to fite my way outta da har ness so she said since I woodn't be good I couldn't got out with her anymore! And she say Tia is so lil and quik she wood be afraid to try with her! Plus I not good outside like Bijou so I couldn't show her the rite way to act, I wood show her how to escape!
Meomwy say she still thinking bout what to do, but in the mean time everybody REEL careful when they goes in or out the doors, yur friends jasper and tia

bigkittendaddy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Deer Jaspur & Tia, Me an Roofuz are glad yer hoomen parents don't let you owt by yerselfs cawse we want u fur frens for lotsa yeers yet. It is a shame abowt the chip thinggy but ur rite but heer the shelters have like 3 different reeders so it wurks owt but we don't even lik being owtside wez gets skared and we huddles up to purrpaw and cries so we jus dont go owt.