15 year H.S. reunion, would you go?

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Heck yes I would go! My philosophy is school was to make friends and no ememies. Everyone was a friend in my eyes and I tried my best to chat with everyone. I'm excited to go to my five year and see how everyone has changed. My granduating class was one of the nicest, least clickiest class to go through our school in a long time. Our principal even said that our class was almost like a family because for the most part we all got along and helped eachother out.

cococat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sometimes I wonder how so and so turned out but I can be nosey thru facebook and networking with other people I am still friends with if I am really dying to find out what happened to certain people.

I would not go to a reunion from high school. Just not my style, I have way too much else to do. Sure I had friends in high school and enjoyed the moment very much of back in the day, had good times and memories but if I still wanted those same people in my life they would be, I grew up and moved on.

My parents always go to theirs though and so do my siblings and their significant others. But neither my husband or I have any interest in doing so.