13 kittens.

clynn11

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I am now taking care of and trying to place 13 kittens. 5 from a litter from a cat in my neighborhood. 3 from a random litter from an abusive situation. 4 that I helped rescue from under an old man's shed in a town 15 minutes away. And 1 little man that I just recently took in who was absolutely infested with fleas and living outside a shopping strip in my town. Maybe 7 weeks old. I've given him two baths with Dawn and combed him out many times with a flea comb, happy to say as of now he's flea-free!!! Here's adoption status' as of right now. I say 'Adoption Pending' because i've very quickly come to realize no home is for sure until the kitten is there.

Zeus- Adoption pending, leaves on the 17th.

Athena- Adoption pending, on the 17th with Zeus.

Aphrodite- has someone coming to meet her tomorrow.

Hercules- staying with me.

Ares- adopters backed out yesterday after a 5 week long back and forth telling me they were 100% taking him. Little frustrating, but he's SO sweet I know he'll find a home soon.

Violet- adoption pending, Leaving Wednesday.

Lily- had a woman show interest, and then no show for her meet. She's a beautiful girl and loves people so much, I know she'll get adopted fast.

Daisy- has someone interested in her, trying to plan a day for them to meet.

Gemma- Adoption pending, will be able to leave to her new home June 30th.

Felicity- still looking for her Furever Home. No interest yet. will be able to leave to her new home June 30th.

Anne- still looking for her Furever Home. No interest yet. will be able to leave to her new home June 30th.

Kartik- still looking for his Furever Home. No interest yet. will be able to leave to his new home June 30th.

Uno- I haven't placed an ad for adoption or started searching for potential adopters for him yet, as I was dealing with the fleas. Hopefully we'll get some interest soon! :)

My house is absolutely insane and definitely over-ran by kitties. But they are all sheltered and fed, flea-less and treated for any other ailments/pests they had. I just hope I can place them all. Any tips on adopting out kitties? Websites you place ads on, etc?

Last edited:

happykitty

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I would definitely use Petfinder.com  Also, call your local shelter and see if you can tag along to their adoption events.  Or, you could talk to your local pet stores and see if they would let you hold your own adoption event.  Petco and Petsmart are ones that are often used. 

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
You can also leave a list with your vets.  Although your vets may perhaps have an own list of kittens/ seeking new home.

Say, a person who was forced to pts his old / sick cat, and desperately want a new protegée as soon as possible...

Many vets do help in such situations.