12 week old kitten lumps on nose

KittyBeanbag

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I adopted a 12 week old kitten last week. She has several small lumps on her nose. She also has them on her ear, shoulders, paw and back. There is also a small patch on her belly that looks like how eczema looks on humans. She does not give any indication she is in pain. She is scheduled for the vet!! But in the meantime I looking for opinions. We don't think it's botflies, because they aren't open wounds. We don't think it's ring worm because the symptoms don't match. We don't know where she came from or the circumstances. I put a small amount of hydrocortisone on her belly with no effect.

Attachments

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

KittyBeanbag

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Just saw your post. Since you mentioned eczema, did you do some research on it for signs/symptoms?
11 Major Signs That Your Cat Has Eczema - Our Eczema
Thank you for the article. I read it. Out of 11 signs she has 2. The scales and raw patches. I think eczema might be part of it, I just don't know about the lumps. She never itches, scratches or licks them. It's like they don't affect her. She has one small patch on her belly that is raw and scaly but it's not responding to hydrocortisone.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

KittyBeanbag

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
!UPDATE!
Either because of the Hydrocortisone or naturally, all the bumps fell off her nose before her vet appointment. She still has them on her body.
The good news is the vet said it isn't botlfies, mites, ringworm, or mange.
The bad news is, the vet doesn't know what it is.
She was given an injection of antibiotics to see if it's a bacterial infection. The injection lasts two weeks.

Attachments