12 Stitches in my head!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think you will have a sore head tonite!!! It ususally gets worse before it gets better. I hope that everything turns out ok for the both of you!!

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's a good thing he did not get your eyes.
I am sending lots of healing thoughts your way Jenny.

anakat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hope you managed to get some sleep and feel better today

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I managed to catch him this morning at 7.30 and took him to the vet for his first exam for rabies. He was perfectly behaved, even when his temp was taken. The vet didn't want to touch him when I told him the story but left me to get him out of the carrier and hold him! Now he is back in the spare bathroom, where unfortunately he has to stay for 21 days, as the vet said he must not disappear during the assessment and clearance phase or I will have to go through the whole business of rabies jabs. The one good thing is that my guys can now go out without fear, and they rushed out the door this morning to roll in the earth with such joy. The vet was very pessimistic about the chances of ever getting a fight free environment, but I hope he is wrong. I am sore this morning but OK, a bit woozy from the antibiotics.

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations on catching him, Jenny!
I wonder how well he's going to tolerate the bathroom for 21 days? From what you said, he seems to be okay with yours while in the house, so will he be able to integrate?