$1000.00 vet bill for a $10.00 cat

juliekit

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
It would be nice to wait for him after work hours and "accidentally" run over HIM and back up again just to make sure hes dead!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I don't think he really ran over a cat - I think he knows how you are going to react and he's having a blast getting a rise out of you. Unfortunately I've known guys like him when I was growing up. They'd find one person who was sensitive or some who were just plain gullible and tell them all sorts of silly tales just to get a reaction and then have a laugh.

I honestly think that's what this idiot is doing to you.

gizmocat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I agree with Yosemite. Nothing in the story makes sense. Returning the squashed cat to its owner? Please. But it's easy to check the validity of the tale; ask the neighbour (since there are few) if they have lost a cat.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Julya

Well, when things like this happen, I always remember a specific book: Dante's Inferno. Try to imagine a level of Hell where he will get what's coming to him...need I elaborate??? Ha! This guy is true scumb of the earth.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I worked with a guy years ago that used to talk about shooting any cats or dogs that he comes accross(he also lives out in the country) and how much he just loved to shoot cats the most.

i just smiled at him, told him he should come over to my house, i have one that he was welcome to try and shoot, however the next things that dies wont be a cat i promise.( i was young and dumb back then i guess) but he never came near me again.

How that may not work for you, I do agree you should bring it up to his boss.

good luck

jessy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He's an asshole. He must have something wrong with him.

If it's true, he deserves to be run over, slowly and painfully, with a steamroller.

sadie's mom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
This guy is seriously deranged and sick. Since he's pissed you off this much (in fact, it's pissed me off and I'm only reading about it!), call your local humane society and police and report him for cruelty to animals. Even if he is just making it up, I'm sure a visit from the authorities will change his tune about his delusions.