100 (yes, One Hundred) Cats At Risk Of Euth In Ga

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:help: It's Tift County (again) but it seems the current shelter manager is really trying to help the cats - accepting higher numbers, giving medical care, etc. How awesome it would be if the cats and kittens could get rescued and prove those efforts worthwhile! and equally awesome if there could be a huge improvement in spay/neuter.
If you will, please share on social media! :please: :please::cold:

Purrrfectttales

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
The shelter in our area is fostering out many of their kittens to try to open space so they don't have to euthanize. I think currently 100 cats/kittens are in foster care and being transitioned to local rescues. Maybe if they could foster more kittens it could save more lives? I'm currently fostering 9 kittens from my local shelter.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:help: It's Tift County (again) but it seems the current shelter manager is really trying to help the cats - accepting higher numbers, giving medical care, etc. How awesome it would be if the cats and kittens could get rescued and prove those efforts worthwhile! and equally awesome if there could be a huge improvement in spay/neuter.
If you will, please share on social media! :please: :please::cold:
Sharing to all of my facebook pages (5) with love, *PRAYERS*, and special message for the shelter re: fostering.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Forgot to post: Hoping everyone will hit that "f" in the UR corner and then hit "share" to share with their facebook friends. If you have an independent share tool such as google's, you can share to ALL your socials (hint, hint) which will increase their chances. And it's a great idea to go above and beyond that and post an accompanying message about fostering saving these precious lives, especially during kitten season, which is NOW. Just sayin'.;):yess: