10 Questions About You

sfell

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. What color are your eyes?

Hazel around the middle and Green/Grey/Blue around the Hazel.

2. What is your biggest pet peeve (not anything serious - just pet peeve!)?

My food cannot touch what so ever! I should probably use one of those divided plates for all my meals!

3. Who is the most influential/inspirational person to you?

I don't have one and I wish I did, I think everyone should have someone they truely admire.

4. What is your favorite TV show?

Roswell

5. What is your favorite breakfast?

Cereal, the sweet ones!

6. What is your favorite line from a song/poem?

I know I have read many poems that have hit me really hard but I can't think of a specific one right now.

7. What was your favorite subject in school? Literature & Math

8. Do you have any tattoos or pierings? What? If not, did you ever want any? Tripple pierced ears, belly button ring, daisy tatoo just inside my hip and a tribal art tatoo on the small of my back.

9. What makes you laugh? Anything that is humurous.

10. And the scandalous one...What is the best pick up line you ever heard or used? It wasn't actually a pick up line but a bick up scheme. This guy was pretending that he liked my friend and was pretending to use me to get information about her. He was actually doing all this just to get close to me.

bren.1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. My eyes are brown.

2. My pet peeve is people who drive with their turn signal on for miles, who never turn, unless it's the other direction.

3. I can't think of anyone who has influenced me, although I have always admired Elizabeth Cady Stanton for her outspokenness at a time when women were supposed to keep quiet. And Vincent van Gogh for his persistence at his art, and his wonderful letters to his brother. I have a book of some of them, and it shows what a kind, yet tortured, person he really was.

4. I still love The X-files, MASH, and Law and Order.

5. Oatmeal in the winter, and bagels anytime.

6. I love the poem High Flight, especially the end, when the author is describing flying his plane and he says "Put out my hand and touched the face of God." And any song by U2, Bono's lyrics are wonderful, often spiritual, and usually thought-provoking.

7. Spanish and English.

8. Both ears single pierced.

9. My boyfriend, my cats, Monty Python, and Dennis Leary.

10. There are no good pick up lines.

sunlion

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
. . . and 10 answers about me . . .

Brown. Used to be dark brown almost black, these days they have a greenish-gold undertone

People who play their car stereos so loudly I can feel the bass in my bones, and I can't hear my tv / own car radio / friend on the phone even tho' it's closer to me.

Nobody comes to mind. I just want to be the best me I can.

Anything by Gene Roddenberry

Eggs Benedict with the yolks cooked hard (I hate runny yolks) with hash browns

These days, it's "If you want to be somebody else, If you're tired of fighting battles with yourself. If you want to be somebody else Change your mind..." from Sister Hazel. But it changes over time and depends on my life circumstance.

7. What was your favorite subject in school?
English and humanities (art, intro to psych, ethics)

8. Do you have any tattoos or pierings? What? If not, did you ever want any?
My ears are pierced. One has one hole, one has 2, because the first time I got them pierced they got infected but only one healed, so I got them done again. It was radical at the time . . .
I've thought of having one nostril pierced and wearing a small diamond in it. Tattoos look incredicbly painful so I never gave it serious consideration. Besides, I can't imagine being an old person with tons of tattoos and piercings.

9. What makes you laugh?
When something is surprising, I laugh. I also laugh when I'm winning an argument, which I hate because it's so inappropriate but I can't seem to help myself.

10. And the scandalous one...What is the best pick up line you ever heard or used? You don't have to admit if you used it or it was used on you!
I don't recall any pick-up lines, so I bet nobody ever used a good one on me! I'm not likely to use a line, I'm not the kind to make the first step because I don't feel confident or pretty in pick-up situations.

imagyne

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
10 Questions About You!

Hazel

Stupid people

Sandie

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Bacon, Eggs (over easy), Hashbrowns and Toast

Actually, "Your Song" by Elton John

7. What was your favorite subject in school?
Drama

8. Do you have any tattoos or pierings? What? If not, did you ever want any?
Tattoos...
An Eagle on my shoulder
A Unicorn on my arm
A Unicorn on my chest
A Pegasus and a girls face on my back
A Dolphin Tribal on my calf
Sandie's name on my ankle

9. What makes you laugh?
Monty Python... Dry Humour.. Sandie...

10. And the scandalous one...What is the best pick up line you ever heard or used? You don't have to admit if you used it or it was used on you!

You ask "Did it hurt?"
They reply "Did what hurt?"
You answer "When you fell from heaven......"

(Yeah I did use this one...)

*smiles*
Ken