Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SwampWitch

The worst food in America
Outback Steakhouse Aussie Cheese Fries with Ranch Dressing
2,900 calories
182 g fat
240 g carbs
Even if you split these "starters" with three friends, you'll have downed a dinner's worth of calories before your entrÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]e arrives.
Oh my goodness, my boyfriend and I just had those the day before Valentines Day when we went out. Doesnt look like I'll be getting those again.

georgiagirl8

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hey I did better than I thought! And that's saying something because I am a major fast food junkie. It's gonna catch up with me one day.

cococat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think there are probably worse ones, but those were really bad!!

cococat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jen

I can't believe Chipolte burritos aren't on there, even their salad bowls are EXTREMELY fattening and full of sat fat and sodium! I will never eat there again.
I thought I saw them on there

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

globalspot28

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by keith p

I've eaten these and I still dont gain the weight? Im thin by the way.

1.Burger King Double Whopper With Cheese: 1061 calories, 69 grams of fat.
2.Pizza Hut 6-inch Personal Pan Meat Lover's Pizza: 890 calories, 49 grams of fat.
3.Deep-fried Twinkie: 425 calories, 28 grams of fat.
4.Baskin-Robbins Chocolate Milkshake: 990 calories, 40 grams of fat.

I can eat 1,3, & 4 in a sitting.
You must have a VERY good metabolism. I was like that when I was younger, now I see the effects of food like that the next day.

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, I do splurge with the fast food once in a while.........but odd enough have never had any of the top 10 listed in that link!

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I dont like Burger king, dont have a krispy kremes, just got an Applebee's but only ever order the grilled shrimp, I love Mcdonalds fries so Im guilty as sin there, Starbucks is brand new here and overcharges, and who has a 7-11 anymore?? I dont like pizza hut pizza because its too greasy and they put WAY too many toppings on it, Never had a deep fried twinkie (Or heard of one!!) I dont know what a baskin robins is, and if it isn't a Cheesy Gordita Crunch from KFC, IM NOT EATING IT!!

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I sometimes wonder how far things are going to go with fast food. First the burgers got bigger and bigger and then they started making double burgers of the big ones. Then in addition to cheese they started adding bacon and put mayo on them. If you think about it that is really bad and to the point of gluttony. A half pound of fatty meat, two slices of cheese, three or four slices of bacon, and mayo. Then make it a meal with a large order of fries and a large soda.