10.12 pounds!

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's awesome!!! I've lost about 10-15 pounds since summer as well, and it's mostly due to eating more fruits and exercising.
I've been really enjoying the fruit and cottage cheese combination, I eat half a cup of cottage cheese with lots of fruit for one of my meals (usually breakfast), and cottage cheese has lots of protein so that helps with building some muscle and replacing the fat with it- so I've lost a lot of % fat and I look and feel much healthier.
It's amazing what a few pounds can do - I feel like my overall fitness level is so much better, and I've been doing just a few workouts here and there, but I've done them pretty consistently and when I ran on the treadmill the other day I was so surprised to find out that I was able to run for 30 minutes straight without any stopping!! It felt really great...

swampwitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

After next week that's how i'm going to do it now. My days of being a UK size 10/12 are over now because i'm not in my 20's anymore and it is harder to lose when your older, but i won't deprive myself of anything either because i don't want to me miserable
Twenty years ago when my mom was 65 years old and wore a size 18 U.S. (one more size up is plus sizes), she started aerobics and went down to a size 6 in less than a year! I couldn't believe how tiny she was when I saw her! She also ate lots of fruit, veggies, and nuts (instead of her usual ice cream), but she has been healthy all her life so she felt great at that age before she started exercising. <- huge factor.

I've got health issues and chronic pain; most days it's tough just to do some yoga stretches.