1 step closer to my Singapura

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Just had a look at Tolly and the packing peanut. Those pictures are precious. What I wouldn't give to have a precious Singapura sharing my home with me. You know I've been in love with Miss Lily since the day I laid eyes on her. Sometimes I'll download a picture of her and just stare at her, and dream of what it would be like to have a Singapura. I can so understand why you have 2 of those very special, very unique and very beautiful cats in your life. What does their fur feel like?

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by HopeHacker

Just had a look at Tolly and the packing peanut. Those pictures are precious. What I wouldn't give to have a precious Singapura sharing my home with me. You know I've been in love with Miss Lily since the day I laid eyes on her. Sometimes I'll download a picture of her and just stare at her, and dream of what it would be like to have a Singapura. I can so understand why you have 2 of those very special, very unique and very beautiful cats in your life. What does their fur feel like?
Awww Hope
. We are very fortunate to have two - we would only have had one if something tragic hadn't happened in Tolly's life. The breeder was so happy to find a home for him that we only had to pay for the Vet check to make sure that he was ok before he came home.

Wouldn't it be great if you could feel their fur for free - then I could see Simba too
For now, a description will have to do. Tolly's fur is sleek and strong but not course - his tummy fur is lovely and soft. His fur is very glossy but doesn't have a greasy feel.

Lily's fur is soooooo soft and silky. It is sleek like Tolly's but so much softer, as his her tail. Tolly's is firm and has a muscular feel but isn't wiry; Lily's has a soft, fluffier feel. Lily can do an excellent bottle-brush tail; but Tolly can only manage to make his look a little fuller. Lily has the most kissably soft tummy fur.

Originally Posted by KatKisses

Glad you get to have one!

I too envy you, Lilly and Tolly have been an inspiration to me too!
Awww thank you. It will be so lovely when Niall and Terri can introduce their Singapura to the board.

abbycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They kind of look like little abyssinians! I love their cute faces

sohni

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Holy smokes Sigapuras are cute. I didn't think much of them from their pictures online, but there were a few at the TICA show this weekend. What little bundles of cute energy. Like mad things with the judges toys. Just a joy to watch.